ABCD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.9

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABCD (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

friendly and professional interview. I was asked about my previous experiences and why I choose to apply to this company. Everyone was professional and interview felt like a conversation not an iterrogation.

SAP BO CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABCD (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through job portal. I interviewed at Capgemini......The process took 2 weeks, really all questions are real time scenario questions,.... it was so interesting....meanwhile I got other offer @ TCS, but I selected capgemini because of work culture and company profile,.....

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABCD.

Interview

its been a great experience coming in to interview. the offices are spacious and the interviewers seemed very invested in what they do. hopefully I get a call back. everyone there seems to enjoy what they do. great family environment. allowed to take leave as needed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ABCD in January 2011.

Interview

Received phone call to set up formal interview. Interview day they left me in the lobby for 30 mins and had 4 people separate their time for the interview. 2 of the interviewers were definitelty not experienced and it showed during the interview. The human resource employee was a heavy smoker and even though she did not smoke indoors her office smelled of stale smoke and extremely messy. 2 days later I recieved an email with a generous offer and great benifits for the position. The letter included a 2 week deadline to except the offer.

Interview Questions

• I had no difficult questions during my interview.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I made my initial offer up front and then they called me for the interview. I was brought to this company from an upper management and he was aware I wanted a set price.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ABCD (Memphis, TN) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was easy. Typical questions were asked. Do you have experience in customer service, handling money, computer skills, etc. Do you have experience in manufacturing. What was the hardest thing you did. How did you handle a problem with a co-worker.

Desktop Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABCD (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

It was easy and quick but it took them 3 weeks to give me joining date and need to send documents via courier ....... go for it , its good start but dnt hang on too long

Interview Questions

• Basic Computer questions like installation and configuring outlook   Answer Question

Senior Network Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ABCD (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

2. Opportunity to have direct discussions with one of the software testing gurus, CEO of STAG.

Interview Questions

• 1. If one needs to learn that software testing is not just an art but also a science then this is the place.
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABCD (New Delhi (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Interview Process was good.Interview Process was simple.Interview Process was simple and good.Interview Process was easy and no unwanted questions asked.There was simple telephone and face to face interview.Interview Process was simple and good.Interview Process was easy and no unwanted questions asked.

Interview Questions

• Simple questions for intern like education/trainee experience etc.Simple questions for intern like education/trainee experience etc.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I am automation tester similar to SDET. I was called there for the same profile.
    I asked HR to conduct telephonic first but she told me to attend face to face.
    I am having 4 years of exp.The girl who was taking my interview was hardly 1.5 year of exp ,I came to know by her linked in profile.Questions were below average.
    During interview questions were-
    Write code to read cell value of excel (I told her i cant memorize such code)
    Write any 10 unix command (As if I m appearing 10th board exam)
    Some regular questions on selenium that u can easily find on any website.

Not a single question of java,DS,Algorithm was asked.
    After first round,I refused to attend for second round and left.

Interview Questions

• first round was basic Interview where in the CV was scanned followed by a presentations where the candidate was asked to make a ppt and this round was verification. The ques were more on personality and situational analysis. the PPT was more on the idea of the profile   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABCD (Chennai (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Very good process. They started off late but then invited over for snacks and then had a comprehensive interview. The manager was very insightful and the questions were very good. I really appreciate all the efforts put in by the company. I am also looking forward to join the company.

Interview Questions

• Number of stair steps at college.   1 Answer