ABF Freight Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABF Freight Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Mar 8, 2017

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABF Freight.

Interview

I was offered an interview at my college's career fair. The recruiter was friendly and we got along well. Upper management is friendly as well. The process took 4 months total. Questions are as described on here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be yourself. The company wants individuals who are genuine and willing to work hard.

Other Interview Reviews for ABF Freight

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABF Freight (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Went to career fair, had an interview immediately after speaking to the career fair rep and interviewed on campus the following day. Interview process was casual, interviewer was straightforward and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Provo, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I found out through my university's career center and applied there as well. We met one on one in an interview room for 30 minutes as he asked me basic interview questions as well reviewed my resume. At the end he had time to answer all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your strengths and weaknesses as well as positive and negative experiences at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people that were in sales and they read questions off a sheet, same basic questions mentioned here. They explained that their hiring process is very slow, but I heard back pretty quickly that they were not moving forward. Being willing to relocate is a big part but they do ask where you would prefer to be.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you felt you succeeded at something and a time you failed at something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus job portal. Had an interview during the career fair and I was invited to their local office. The overall experience was good with questions primarily focused on personality

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABF Freight.

Interview

basic interview questions if any. it was more of a chat at a public place just so the recruiter can get to know you. you'd have to meet with him twice before you can have a more formal interview with the branch manger

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Went pretty good, took about 2 months total. 3 round of interviews. Have to be okay with relocating. They want hard working motivated individuals. They will drug test you. The pay is competitive. Their background check will find everything including things you might forget to put. So be completely honest, because they will call you out on it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very kind and ask a good amount of questions. He was also open to hear what I had to say to him on my thoughts about the position and my person questions. The interviewer was very open about the job and was would happen if I was chosen to go to a second interview. After the interview I took a test that tested basic vocabulary and mathematics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a problematic situation with an employee/customer.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight in March 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed at my college. The guy was easy to communicate with and easy to answer questions. No problems there but after the initial interview came time for him to send the info to the company. I was contacted by multiple HR employers and it was not very organized. It took them a long time to get information back to me.

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths and weaknesses   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The process took 3 months.

I applied and was contacted about a month later by phone to set up an interview with a Branch Manager. There I was asked about my background, normal interview questions and I was also given a tour of the facility. After the tour, I took a test - exactly how others have described.

About a month later I was contacted to set up an interview with the VP of Sales and Operations. This was an informal meeting. They wanted to get to know me more and give more detail into the company and the program. Extremely nice people and we got a long pretty well.