ABF Freight Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABF Freight Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nacogdoches, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Nacogdoches, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

About an hour long, though we were discussing his career and experience in the company as well. He was a Houston Terminal hiring manager who expressed how important the Trainee position is to anyone who wants to move up in the company. He was very nice, and the questions were manageable.

Interview Questions

• What is a typical work week? Go through the days and tell me what you do.   1 Answer
  • Mastercard expense account. If I applied, would I be able to get it?   1 Answer
  • Describe a time where you had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question
  • Tell me something about yourself that isn't on your resume   Answer Question
  • Are you reading anything outside of school?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ABF Freight

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABF Freight.

Interview

I was offered an interview at my college's career fair. The recruiter was friendly and we got along well. Upper management is friendly as well. The process took 4 months total. Questions are as described on here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be yourself. The company wants individuals who are genuine and willing to work hard.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2016.

Interview

I thought the interview process was very good. The people at ABF were very friendly. The interview process is a little bit lengthy, all in all it was a great experience

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABF Freight (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Went to career fair, had an interview immediately after speaking to the career fair rep and interviewed on campus the following day. Interview process was casual, interviewer was straightforward and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Provo, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Provo, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

I found out through my university's career center and applied there as well. We met one on one in an interview room for 30 minutes as he asked me basic interview questions as well reviewed my resume. At the end he had time to answer all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• They ask about your strengths and weaknesses as well as positive and negative experiences at work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people that were in sales and they read questions off a sheet, same basic questions mentioned here. They explained that their hiring process is very slow, but I heard back pretty quickly that they were not moving forward. Being willing to relocate is a big part but they do ask where you would prefer to be.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you felt you succeeded at something and a time you failed at something.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABF Freight (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus job portal. Had an interview during the career fair and I was invited to their local office. The overall experience was good with questions primarily focused on personality

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABF Freight.

Interview

basic interview questions if any. it was more of a chat at a public place just so the recruiter can get to know you. you'd have to meet with him twice before you can have a more formal interview with the branch manger

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (San Antonio, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Went pretty good, took about 2 months total. 3 round of interviews. Have to be okay with relocating. They want hard working motivated individuals. They will drug test you. The pay is competitive. Their background check will find everything including things you might forget to put. So be completely honest, because they will call you out on it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interviewer was very kind and ask a good amount of questions. He was also open to hear what I had to say to him on my thoughts about the position and my person questions. The interviewer was very open about the job and was would happen if I was chosen to go to a second interview. After the interview I took a test that tested basic vocabulary and mathematics.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with a problematic situation with an employee/customer.   Answer Question