ABF Freight Operations Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABF Freight Operations Supervisor Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Long long long. The interview is pretty standard with scripted questions. There was a phone interview, in person, the a second in person interview with the rvp. The interview with the rvp means you most likely got the job.

The issue with the hiring process was the background check. You will spend 3 months trying to find contact numbers to account for all of your work past. Very long process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were face with a difficult decision. And how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can negotiate salary and paid time off. The issue is it's an entry level management position. There isn't much to leverage with ABF.

Other Interview Reviews for ABF Freight

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Dallas, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online, was contacted within a few hours of sending an email to the Hiring Manager. I was set up for a skills test and a person to person interview the following week with two managers. Background was completed and am now waiting. Enjoyed the management team, the wait is extremely long but am sure will be worth it once the call has been received.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about others in your team giving advise   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Kansas City, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

Took 3 months. Initial call back was immediate, but the "background check" took forever. Was asked by HR to submit tax information from previous years to verify employment. Was asked to provide all information and contacts several times. The entire process was strung out and didn't seem to add up.

Negotiation

NA

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ABF Freight.

Interview

Had my first interview at my school and the interviewer was a nice guy and asked easy questions...

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

The first interview was with the operations manager. It was a lengthy one that concentrated mostly on past experiences. They wanted to know what types of situations you had been in and how you had handled those situations. You also interview / chat with the branch manager which is more of a conversation about yourself. Finally you will interview with the regional vice president for operations and he really is just out to get to know you better.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate as I got a very fair offer to start out with.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at ABF Freight.

Interview

The hiring process can take up to six months, but i is only because ABF ensures that it hires the best!

Interview Questions

• Are you willing o relocate? I is a given if you want to move up in management that you will have to relocate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It's going to be awful hard for me to relocate for that offer.