ABM Industries Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABM Industries Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ABM Industries

2.5

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview

Applied online. Took more than 2 months to get reply. Got a call to interview on phone for Supervisor position. She mentioned it was a Night shift job and I told her the add said it was Day shift. I declined to continue interview. She appreciated it. I applied the next day for the Account Manager job. The next day I got an email stating:
Unfortunately, we are not moving forward with your application for the 108855 - ASSISTANT MANAGER position.
I guess if you refuse a position you are immediately place on their list.
I was surely qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ABM?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ABM Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application via the company website, and received a call the very next day for an interview. I went to the interview, and was interviewed by two different hiring managers. They asked a few questions about myself, and what I knew about the company. I was told that this would be a great fit for me as a Military Veteran, and was given words of encouragement as I left. I received a generic email from the HR department the next morning stating that I was not being offered the position. In this specific position, I believe my age was a factor in the denial.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview

After applying online in September I received a call in December. Interviewed with District Manager and Property Manager at potential account site. Offered job on the spot after interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep your subordinates loyal and perform their responsibilites professionally?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was only their way.