ABM Industries Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABM Industries Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at ABM Industries

2.0

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from the recruiter after a few days. I was given more detailed information about the position and sent an online assessment to complete before being called in for an interview a few weeks later. Received an offer for the position a few days after that.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ABM Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in La Guardia Airport, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (La Guardia Airport, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Short and sweet to say the least. The general manager asked a bunch of yes or no questions from a paper that he was checking down. Asked me why I was attempting to switch careers and then asked me if I had anymore questions. The interview took about 10 minutes, which in my opinion is not good. I did not appreciate coming from far away in order to have a 10 minute interview. They could have asked me all these questions over the phone. They also do not give common courtesy to let you know the job was filled or even return your call when asking.

Interview Questions

• Why are you looking to switch jobs?   Answer Question
    • Can you work varied hours, even though we have a determined hours for this position, we may need you on weekends and overtime?   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview

Very Nice Informative And Quick With Hired On The Spot

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Asked For More Money But Wasn't Budgeted For Position

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Little Rock, AR) in April 2012.

Interview

It was very brief. It was very odd. It turned out the interviewer was leaving the company and didn't really care about anything. He just needed a warm body and lied to me to get an employee.

Negotiation

There wasn't one.