ABM Industries Cleaner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABM Industries Cleaner Interview Questions

Interviews at ABM Industries

1.4

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Cleveland, OH) in February 2014.

Interview

There was no interview process I got called to come downtown and was told to bring 2 forms of ID and a blank check It was very unprofessional I was asked if I'm single and she joked that I might find a man at the building I'd be working in I only took the job because I was out of work and needed a check

Other Interview Reviews for ABM Industries

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I got hired, the interview was very easy, I just would like to know if ABM hire felons? I have a credit card abuse charge that I caught in 2013. Although I'm just cleaning its been on my mind cause I really need the job!

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Portland, OR) in October 2016.

Interview

Walked in and landed the job. It was very easy and I think they have a very high turnover rate. This is a bit troubling as I question their ability to fully meet the clients demands.

Interview Questions

• What can you do and how long have you been doing it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries (El Paso, TX).

Interview

If you know someone who is inside or you ask for them at the airport you basically got the job if they're hiring at the moment, they just call you or you can call them, then they give you the interview and since the interview is not so hard you basically got the job, you sign all the paper work, then you get a background check and thats it.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

They hired me because I have previously work experience and they need people to be a seasonal replacement, also was easy you apply online first and later they calling you.

Interview Questions

• How many years you have cleaning/janitor/housekeeping/porter/custodian experience ?   2 Answers
    • You are available to work any shift/holydays/weekends?   2 Answers
    • Do you have any criminal record or felony record?   1 Answer