ABM Industries Dispatcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABM Industries Dispatcher Interview Questions

Interviews at ABM Industries

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was called into the office for a standard interview. I met with recruiter, she ask regular questions. I was then offered the position took my drug test, they conducted my background check. Once they got everything back I was called in for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would make a good candidate for this position   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ABM Industries

Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2018.

Interview

They go through a temp agency so they set it up for you and offer you the lowest salary possible if you don't request the higher one or ask, which I did.
    The manager spent a good amount of time talking about herself , her time a nd experience there and reminiscing.
    The dispatcher manager let her do most of the talking and only really asked questions when she prompted him to.
    She asked about my plans to finish college which made it feel they were more interested in me having that piece of paper versus my experience on that piece of paper in front of her.
    She kept me in the office almost 2 hours, feignung interest, just to talk mostly about herself and her accomplishments.

Interview Questions