ABM Industries Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 21, 2017

1.5

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I got hired, the interview was very easy, I just would like to know if ABM hire felons? I have a credit card abuse charge that I caught in 2013. Although I'm just cleaning its been on my mind cause I really need the job!

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

None
    There was no process for hiring. If you apply you were hired. The manager hired anyone that applied. At first no background checks were done. Some employees were not even legal to work.

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

A head hunter saw my resume on CareerBuilder and gave me a call. I had a phone interview a week later with a recruiter. I was invited for an in person interview 2 days later. The in person interview was a panel interview with the hiring manager and 2 team leads. The interview questions were typical (Behavioral and tactical). The hiring manager went into detail about the job duties and gave background information about the team and company as a whole.

Interview Questions

I did not feel the role was aligned with my career objectives.

Janitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Houston, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

I was called to come in for an interview. On interview day I spoke with the manager of the building for probably 10 minutes tops. Basically told me what the job entailed and then asked me to go to another building to get my paperwork ready to start the next week. If you can pick up a mop I don't think you basically have the job. They make you watch a training video that goes completely out the window when you start your actual job. There was no drug test, just a background check.

Interview Questions

• None. I was only asked if I had any experience. That was it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. Pay was 8.35 an hour.