ABM Industries Office Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ABM Industries

1.5

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

On yahoo messenger. It wasn't bad. The questions were short and to the point. Nothing real personal and easy to do on the computer. I did this over the internet with the HR head of operations. She was quite pleasant and good at explaining all of my questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ABM Industries

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABM Industries (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

There were three phone calls.
    One was a quick ten minute phone call with my recruiter informing me about the job. The second phone call was about three weeks later with the HR employee.
    This phone call went over my past work experience as well as the job role and responsibilities.
    The third phone call was another two weeks after the second and it was not with management but it was with the sales associate of the department. Very casual and laid back. Talked about the same things that were discussed with the HR employee.

Interview Questions

• If I knew how the company started?   1 Answer