ABM Industries Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABM Industries Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ABM Industries

1.6

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries (New York, NY) in August 2012.

Interview

The client interviewed me for the position. Sent to the ABM office for paperwork and hired.

Negotiation

They gave me the salary and said this is the number, no room for any options.

Other Interview Reviews for ABM Industries

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Duluth, GA) in October 2011.

Interview

Worked for the company previously and was asked if I would like to become a Project Manager. There was no interview just a quick training and off to the field.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a stressful situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There was a job offer form to sign.

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Augusta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Regional and District manager talked with me about coming on board, after buying out the previous companies contract. The entire interview took about 30 min. and was very positive and laid back, informal feeling. ABM is a very large corporate company involved in nationwide environmental services, so it was an honor to be considered and hired by them.

Interview Questions

• Have you experience or concerns disciplining or terminating employees?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Louisville, KY) in July 2014.

Interview

Great Interview Process. The interview was a group setting 4 people interviewed me. Questions were straight forward. I was excited about the interview and had already completed an over the phone interview. The live interview was the Branch Manager, and Assistant Branch Manager, H.R. Manager and the Lead Hiring Agent. This was the panel for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe myself and why I'd be a great fit for the position?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hades (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Hades (Indonesia)) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone call then asked for a standard interview. Second interview was basically the offer. Try and read between the lines when you are being asked questions or given descriptions of your responsibilities. There were many red flags there and looking back I should have ran while I still had the chance. There is so much wrong with this branch that I work in that it's impossible to list everything. If I did this place would get raided by the center for disease control. Absolutely mind boggling what is allowed to go on here. I'm surprised this branch hasn't been shut down. Location is Hades but it's in the US. Hades is another word for a location down below.

Interview Questions

• It was not really a question but it was a comment that should have threw up a red flag.   1 Answer