ABM Industries Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 10, 2017

1.8

Stationary Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABM Industries (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Great interview asked simple questions about building mechanics, devices, theory problems. Asked about previous experience and how it benefited me to becoming the engineer I am today. What my educational background was. How do I fit and work in a team?

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Took 8 weeks. Interviewed with an HR rep, then 2 separate follow up interviews with different managers. The interview with the HR manager was very organized and more formal. Interview with 2 managers was informal and was more of a description of the company than an actual interview. There was a long interval after the interviews without any news, which was frustrating.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ABM Industries (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

There were three phone calls.
    One was a quick ten minute phone call with my recruiter informing me about the job. The second phone call was about three weeks later with the HR employee.
    This phone call went over my past work experience as well as the job role and responsibilities.
    The third phone call was another two weeks after the second and it was not with management but it was with the sales associate of the department. Very casual and laid back. Talked about the same things that were discussed with the HR employee.

Interview Questions

• If I knew how the company started?   1 Answer

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABM Industries (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Three interviews, two were phone interviews, one was in person. it took over 2 months for them to call. The first interview was about an hour, the second was with HR and was very short.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (San Francisco, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

The branch manager pulled a bait and switch, making me an offer, then knocking a dollar off the advertised pay. I was given a large pile of forms to complete and given zero copies of any of it, No training or manuals or handouts apart from the employee handbook were given. No company orientation was given.

Negotiation

Don't work there. No negotiations were entered into, just bait and switch.