ABM Industries Security Guard Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABM Industries Security Guard Interview Questions

Interviews at ABM Industries

1.7

Security Guard Interview

Interview

Positive attitude. Posses excellent Customer service experience. Able to stay alert and patrol. Able to report any activities while on duty. Able to learn security equipment such as alarms and cameras and identify its proper location.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ABM Industries

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Carrollton, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Very calm and basic for any job. They were to the point and really just needed employees. Anyone mentally older than 10 could land this job and perform it to its fullest requirements. Interview went well considering the hiring officer was a bit trigger happy and just concerned with getting help. Kind of scary that there was such little screening done. My co-workers could be killers for all I knew.

Interview Questions

• Do you use any non-prescription narcotics or illegal drugs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Baltimore, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

Well abm didnt ask me much just ask about my last job .I was self-employed .I was going daycare at my home and I worked with kids ages one too four yrs of age.,I teach them there numbers and colors, I feed them and charge them bave them and had them to take naps.

Interview Questions

• do I work good with others.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Basic; What can I bring to the company questions. I wasn't stressed with difficult questions. All questions were basic. Scheduler and district manager lets you know how everything will be since the beginning. No surprises.

Interview Questions

• Basic; have i committed any crimes, smoked marijuana and common questions.   Answer Question