ABM Industries Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABM Industries Staff Accountant Interview Questions

Interviews at ABM Industries

2.2

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Got the telephone interview. It is hard to believe it is scheduled by a Sr Accountant not HR or hiring manager. Did not call until 10 minutes late then I call and let me hold for another 2 minutes. They only asked two questions and said they have other interviews and done!!!! Total disappointed by the their attitude and professionalism. I will not come to work in this company.

Interview Questions

• what's you previous job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ABM Industries

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries.

Interview

Standard Behavioral Interview Questions, pretty average and standard interview.

We are looking for enthusiastic, career-minded, motivated individuals to become independent insurance sales representatives, working in a professional business-to-business sales environment.

Interview Questions

• If we get paid for a service not yet rendered can we count that as revenue for the current month.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ABM Industries (Houston, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

The interview was done by the accounting manager.
    Interview was mainly on the resume submitted and the contributions the applicant is bringing into the company.
    The interviewer introduced himself and the company and expected the applicant to introduce and tell him more about himself

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the job descriptions for this position   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was brief and straightforward. Interviewed with the Accounting Manager and was followed by the Senior Staff Accountant. Really thought the Accounting Manager and I hit it off but didn't have the same vibe with the Senior Staff Accountant. Regardless, I remained hopeful about the position because the Accounting Manager informed me that I'd be a great candidate for the position but wanted to give all interviewees a chance as well. Unfortunately, I received an automated email four days later stating that I will not be moving forward with the interviewing process. So much for selling dreams and having high hopes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Give example of a change I had to adapt to and how did I handle it.   Answer Question