ABM Industries Summer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ABM Industries

1.5

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries (San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Fairly easy. I basically began to have small talk with my HR manager and got the offer. Started with a phone interview, then one quick office introduction. ABM's culture is very friendly. I felt completely comfortable through out the entire process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ABM Industries

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABM Industries (San Diego, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Throughout the entire interview process, the recruiter lacked proper communication and professionalism. I had an interview with the VP which I scheduled with the recruiter four days prior. In terms of the interview, the VP was phenomenal, as he shared his wisdom and knowledge to me and flawlessly made the interview seem like a casual conversation. However, the recruiter's emails contained multiple typos as if she did not proof-read. If I had not sent a follow-up email a week after the interview, she would not have updated me on my application status. She said she was "truly sorry" for barely responding to me and told me at 8pm to meet up the next day at 10am with the HR Partner to start the hiring process, meaning that I "got the job." When I went to the office, the VP and HR Partner were confused as to why I was there. Then after waiting for 30 minutes, they came up to me saying that the recruiter made a mistake by misreading my name with the candidate that actually got selected. My name is barely similar to the newly hired intern's name. I wasted my time and got my hopes up for nothing. Overall, my experience with the interview process was negative due to the lack of communication and professionalism.

To the San Diego corporate office, I would recommend improving your hiring process by taking preventive as well as reactive measures to all applicants. Interpret that as you want to interpret it, but I'm sure you are capable of doing so correctly. Just know that it takes ONE person to tarnish the image that ABM has built since 1901.

Interview Questions