ABM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABM Interview Questions

2.1

Janitor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABM.

Interview

Fairly easy just filled Out an application and Showed my proof of Eligibility to work in the United States then I was called back the next day or so to go into work

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABM (Tacoma, WA).

Interview

One manager described the job and asked scripted questions. Phone call to invite to interview. Called back quickly for paperwork and to go for drug screen/tb test. Results within a few days, 1 week training. It takes about a full week to be hired, but during that time you aren't just sitting around and waiting.

Interview Questions

• If hired, what do you think you would do well at about this job, what would you want to improve at?   Answer Question

Janitor/Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABM (Kansas City, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was sketchy from the beginning.I arrive talk to the employer an within 5 minutes they offer me the supervisor position. Company seems to be short staffed and I can't tell if they're organized or not. The reviews off glass door were bad about the company but I still said I'd give it a shot an see for myself.

Interview Questions

• How many years do you have in cleaning? Have you ever supervised a crew?   1 Answer

Lead Security Officer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ABM.

Interview

The interview process was quite simple and easy. The background check and drug test take a few weeks but no longer. Depending on the site they may have you go to multiple locations to train.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenilworth, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABM (Kenilworth, NJ) in June 2014.

Interview

Took a few weeks
    Had to call a few times to follow up before being called in for an in person interview
    Waited a while to be hired after being interviewed

Interview Questions

Negotiation

set rate

Valet Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABM (Tampa, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Really quick and easy, just getting some basic info. If you can pass a drug test, and run/ breathing you'll get the job. Just go in nicely dressed and so them that you are dependable worker, perfect first job experience, also great pay

Interview Questions

• Can you drive a Manual car?
      Can you run 10 miles a day?
      can you work for 6 months or more?
      1 Answer

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Solon, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABM (Solon, OH) in April 2014.

Interview

We met at a public library since they could not interview at their headquarters for whatever reason. I was then asked questions to see if i could past their personality test. Then the employer told me about the job positions they had available, such as cleaning offices and banks. They asked me if i preferred to work alone or in a group.

Interview Questions

• If your manager tells how to clean something, but you have a different way, would you use your own methods or theirs?   1 Answer

Parking Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABM (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2012.

Interview

I attended a job fair in Minneapolis, and met one of the managers there. I then submitted an application online, and was called for an in-person interview a few days later. The interview was done by a very personable manager who made me feel welcome and wanted by the company, and who encouraged me throughout the entire process. I was very impressed with the office staff in general throughout my time there.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation; take it or leave it.

Sales Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABM (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2009.

Interview

I was asked about my work experience and my education background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate on my salary. I got what i deserved.