ACA Talent Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACA Talent Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ACA Talent

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACA Talent (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

Met with 5 different people to assess skills on 3 different occassions. No formal interviewing technique and was coached on what to say to whom, which makes it hard to determine an accurate fit.

Interview Questions

• Do you find working ovetime is rewarding   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. The bonus stucture is a joke and not fair across the board. Promises of possible salary increase on taken away if do not meet goals 1st month.

Other Interview Reviews for ACA Talent

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACA Talent (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

The initial interview I had with this organization about 5 years ago was very in depth and professional. I was asked to come to the corporate office on 2 separate days to meet with multiple managers and team leads, and a follow up with the CEO. They were very thorough in making sure I had a clear understanding of the job responsibilities, so when I received the offer, I was very comfortable accepting.

Interview Questions

• What would attract you to leave your current employer, to come work with ACA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In all honesty, I didn't try to negotiate much... at that point in my career I was very inexperienced. I was truly just very excited to be considered and I jumped at the opportunity to come on board.