ACADIA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

1.8

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACADIA (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Princeton one had the standard set of STAR questions and asked for every personal detail including W2 and driving record before the final interview. They seemed very disorganized and distant as if they were pharma royalty instead of up and comers. They became indignant when my answers for why I wanted to work for them was not better researched. I don't think they realize they are the new kid on the block and need some more time to develop a reputation for anything and asking a question about what makes you special is yet to be seen.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACADIA (Salem, OR).

Interview

Relaxed, one on one. Tour at end of interview. It was important to have compassion, be a team player, and be able to work with a patients that often lack support in their personal life while trying to overcome chemical dependency. The interview noted that the job would not require many nursing skills (wound care, teach care, fathers, etc.) and required more nursing skills in line with reading and interpreting physician orders, drug test results, drug testing, working with computers, basic assessment skills, interpersonal communication and having the ability to work with others and providing non-judgmental and compassionate care.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your strengths. Weakness. What did you like about your previous job?   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACADIA (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

A friend in nursing school who is currently an employee gave me the name of the Chief Nursing officer. I called and got an interview appointment. I spoke directly with him, and was hired right away. The CNO was very friendly and committed to hiring people he felt would help take care of the patients who came to his facility for care.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

As a new nurse with limited experience, I didn't feel like I could negotiate much.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ACADIA (Franklin, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

VP called me after someone gave him my name. Asked if I was interested in a position. After discussion, I sent him my resume and then we set up another call . Phone interview with VP.
    Follow up calls with Acadia Recruiter.
    Follow up call with VP.
    In-person interview with VP.