ACCO Brands Marketing Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 9, 2017

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ACCO Brands (Lake Zurich, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied and was emailed for a phone interview within a few days. After phone interview, went into the office for a 1.5 hour interview, 3 half hour segments with different people.

Interview Questions

• There were very few "generic interview questions" and more specific questions from my resume and cover letter.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for ACCO Brands

Marketing Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACCO Brands.

Interview

Hiring process was fast and straightforward. After applying online I was contacted through email to set up a phone interview. I had a phone interview a few days later with someone from HR. Standard interview questions; asked about past experience, how I had handled a conflict with someone that could demonstrate my ability to deal with difficult people. A few hours after the interview I received an email to come in the next day for an onsite interview. I met with two people in an hour long interview (roughly 30 mins per person). They asked what I found interesting about the position, how I could be a vital addition to the company, and similar questions. Everyone was very nice and timely.

Interview Questions

• All questions were pretty standard to what I anticipated.   Answer Question