ACCO Brands Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACCO Brands Marketing Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands in March 2016.

Interview

I wasn't able to come into the office and they were able to skype me in for the interview - very flexible and asked a lot of questions. There were three people from the department in one interview which was a little intimidating.

Interview Questions

• What's a group project that's shaped you/helped you learn to deal with challenges?   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with stress and disagreement?   Answer Question
  • If you could be a brand, what brand would you be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ACCO Brands

Marketing Interview

Interview

Hiring process was quick and easy. Found out about the company through a professor and applied online. I heard back from HR the next day and was able to get an interview not too long after.

Interview Questions

• This was my first actual interview therefore the entire experience was new to me. Everyone I interviewed was very motivating and I could tell that they enjoyed working for the company so it made the interview process much easier.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACCO Brands.

Interview

Not convinced the hiring manager understands the fundamentals of marketing. Seems more sales focused which is weird considering the well marketed brands. Overall easy interview, seems more personality driven than skills driven. Recruiter is not local and didn't know Canada very much. Recommendation to interview the company more than they interview you. Might not be a company you want to work for.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in selling ?   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ACCO Brands.

Interview

Met with them at a University event and then received a phone interview after my application was sent. She asked generic questions but overall was very nice. Had a hard job identifying what you would actually be doing as an intern.

Interview Questions

• How will you be able to handle many deadlines
      Tell me about a time you had to work under pressure   Answer Question