ACCS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

ACCS Interview Questions

Interviews at ACCS

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACCS

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACCS (Peoria, IL).

Interview

I met the recruiters at a school job fair and submitted my resume via my school's career website. After about 2 weeks I was emailed to come in for an interview. When I came in they were running a bit behind with a previous candidate. One the interviewers finished with the previous candidate, I was called in and sat down with two women - the recruiting manager and the art director. They were both very nice and asked pretty typical questions.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Prescreen and then a private interview. Can't really say much since it was a pretty standard interview. I was asked about my experience and about certain items that I had on my resume. I was asked some questions about how I react to certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Completely behavioral questions. Such as tell me about yourself, going over your resume and asking specific situation based question about specific projects. What was the most difficult situation to deal, how do you deal with conflicts, how you manage design concepts selection, how you promote safety into work procedures. Need to be prepared well about your projects and resume details

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you saved company from possible loss   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Interview

Interview and onsite Technical Interview.
    Contacted via LinkedIn. Got a call and was put some HR questions to know about me and to see how I fit into the team.
    Technical Interview onsite by 3 Engineers. Primarily asked questions about my work I presented on my Resume.

BD Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACCS.

Interview

I had a phone interview as a screening and followed by a site tour and 1-hour onsite interview. standard questions and technical questions. The recruiter was really nice. These were some of the questions I was asked:
    It was the usual why Kraft foods?
    Why your chosen service line?
    Why do you want to work in Retail?