ACE*COMM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACE*COMM Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACE*COMM

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACE*COMM in February 2012.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone interview with the recruiter, an in-person interview with the company president, a homework assignment of a presentation, then a second in person interview consisting of the presentation and questions from the company owner (it is a small company). The first interview discussion focused primarily on the company and its products. The second interview focused primarily on my experience. I thought the interviews went well. I sent thank you notes after both meetings. I received response and feedback from the recruiter and the hiring manager after the first interview. So, I was quite surprised that I did not hear anything at all after the second interview. It would have appreciated the courtesy of at least being notified that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Do you think our products should be sold individually or bundled?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACE*COMM in January 2008.

Interview

first technique interview, then behaviour inteview and writtrn test

Interview Questions