ACE Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACE Group Interview Questions

2.4

Claims Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simsbury, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACE Group (Simsbury, CT) in May 2016.

Interview

The main interview was with several individuals, and included much description of their recent merger and their training procedures. There was relatively little opportunity to ask questions. The initial interview, however, was over the phone, by a human resources person, and included some of those questions such as, "tell me about some difficult situations you've encountered at your last job, and how you handled them".

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would have an issue with going to a training program despite having many years of experience.   1 Answer

Fast Path Property Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACE Group (O'Fallon, MO) in January 2016.

Interview

They did not ask "Target" questions at all, which I was expecting. They were more interested in my job with American Family more of what I did daily and how we settled claims. They asked the type of claims handled and gave them that information. They asked my strong points and my low points

Interview Questions

• What type of claims did I handle. Did we use different vendors for jewelry losses. What was the largest claim I handled.   1 Answer

Claim Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ACE Group (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Consisted of three interviews. First was a phone interview with HR, with basic questions (about education and what I was doing now). Second, met with eventual supervisors (2 separate supervisors) where they asked about my role at the time and where I saw myself in 5 years. Last, I met with the department head, mostly to make sure that I was a decent person. All told, from initial interview to offer, it was about a 3.5 week process.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with the subject matter of the role (for example, if you were applying for D&O, they wanted to know how much experience I had with that in my previous roles)?   Answer Question

Professional Associate - Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACE Group (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

I spoke with five people from HR and the accident & health underwriting team. Everyone was very friendly and eager to speak with me about the company and the opportunity to join the team. Although I came in to the interview with a lukewarm attitude towards the position, I left seeing it as somewhere I could see myself working.

Interview Questions

• What are your three greatest strengths and how would you be able to apply them here?   Answer Question
    • What was one instance in your life where you had to face adversity and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Underwriting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACE Group (Duluth, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by phone from the HR manager and was scheduled for an interview a week later. Was interviewed by three individuals in the underwriting department for approximately an hour

Interview Questions

• Questions were about how much underwriting experience I had and what skills I had and what software I was familiar with   Answer Question

Associate Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACE Group (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a very short and positive interview process through a temp agency. The entire interview lasted about 90 minutes. I met with four managers, each for about 20 minutes. They asked easy and simple questions about my resume and education background. It was comfortable and not too formal. I was notified the same day that I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACE Group (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was invited for an in person interview. I met one on one with the interviewer in ACE's Philadelphia office. The interview was pretty casual and was not intimidating.

Professional Associate Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACE Group.

Interview

I had a phone interview and was then asked to come in for an interview. I met with four people and was asked general interview questions. I have not heard anything as promise. The fact that I have not heard anything and was promised I would makes this a negative experience. They should be more professional.

Professional Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ACE Group in April 2015.

Interview

I had a first round phone interview. It was more of a conversation than anything else, so that we could get to know one another. I was told the description of the job, expectations of the position, and who I would be working with. I was asked to talk about myself and my experiences. The format was not too stressful.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to travel and to work in a team environment?   Answer Question

Conversion Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACE Group (Roanoke, VA) in April 2015.

Interview

Went to temp agency sat in room with about 12 other people and waited to be called to answer questions. We all interacted with one another till we were called out to be interviewed.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone not doing their job and surfing the internet all day?   Answer Question