ACE USA Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA | Glassdoor

ACE USA Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

2.2

Risk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

very easy- submitted app online received a phone screen request within days. Once you pass the phone screen you will be interviews twice with manager and a higher up. Questions during the interview were pretty standard - lots of questions about you and your experience

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ACE? What is your experience?   Answer Question

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Initial communication was very quick- interview was arranged within 2 days. People were nice and open about communication. The open workspace was also a very interesting concept.

Reinsurance Co-op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview was very straight forward. Questions are very similar to standard interview questions. They ask about leadership examples, group projects, resume. Not difficult. There is a lot of competition because of all the students applying.

Actuarial Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA) in December 2011.

Interview

I met them at the career fair and then interviewed a few months later. Have not heard back from them yet. Great experience, met many different people.

Associate Underwriter (Insurance Underwriter) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACE USA (Wilmington, DE) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview is very straight forward. In my experience, the process is 2-3 interviews long. You will interview with the sitting managers, which is nice because they can tell you exactly what they are looking for.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACE USA (Philadelphia, PA) in August 2007.

Interview

The interview is a breeze. No behavioral question. Just general questions about the working experience. But it took months before they made a decision.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest flaw?   1 Answer