ACES Behavior Interventionist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 20, 2017

2.1

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACES in August 2017.

Interview

1. Send in application and resume (I did this through Indeed)
2. Receive email to schedule interview (within a week)
3. Skype interview with talent acquisition manager
4. Email regarding if you are hired or not

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have related to this job?   Answer Question
  • What's your experience working with children with autism?   Answer Question
  • If a sibling wanted to join you and your client, how would you approach this situation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ACES

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (Concord, CA).

Interview

Laid back, lots of situational questions and basic interview questions, i think all the questions people added here was all the questions i was asked. Look up interview questions before and practice all your answers. Emphasize that you like working with kids and make sure to know your strengths and weaknesses.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online, received email reply within a week. Phone screen to make sure that I met all the minimum qualification and schedule in person interview. 1:1 interview, very straight forward and a few scenario questions of how will you deal with the kids when they show their behaviors.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the kid does not want to do their work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ACES (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

My recruiter contacted me after he had seen my resume, then called me up for an interview. We set an interview time. I went to the office and filled out their questionairre. My recruiter was nice and answered all my questions. They had very limited parking space and you had to use the meter.

Interview Questions

• The one question I thought very odd was them wanting me to fill out their questions in tablet asking if I was over 40.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was 1:1 via Skype with one of the ACES recruiters. It was a casual interview, though it is recommended that you still dress professionally despite interviewing through a computer screen. The questions were pretty straight forward as long as you are prepared to answer the typical types of job interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a behavioral interventionist?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was 1:1 via Skype with one of ACES recruiters. The interview was pretty casual and the questions are relatively straight forward. They will ask you questions regarding your experience working with children to make sure you are a good fit for their company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a behavioral interventionist?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACES (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple, The office was nice. As a recent college grad who has had limited interviews, it being so casual made it wasn't stressful. I wasn't offered because they said they had no child that fit my profile, but they would like to keep my resume for future incase.

Interview Questions

• Was there every a time you where upset or didn't like something upper management did?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACES (Fresno, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application online, there process is simple and self explanatory. Got a call and went in for the interview. I was interviewed by a recruiter, who seemed very nice, she made me feel very comfortable by the way she asked the questions. She made it part of dialogue and part of our conversation. I was asked 3 main questions, in between our chit-chat. She offered me the job on the spot, along with the pay. $17.00/hr, I have a Bachelor's of Science. Open availability is huge. I start a 3 week training program in less than a month. You have to pay $70-$100 for a live scan background check, along with get TB test, CPR within some much allotted time after working. No benefits. No drug test. They pay minimum wage for the 3 week training, and for travel, gas, mileage and expenses.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to a parent that tells you to stop doing your lesson plan because the child is crying?   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACES in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online with a very detailed application. Was contacted by a recruiter/HR representative within several days. Phone call was short. Set up interview for 2 days later. Interview was about 30 to 60 minutes. The interviewer and I made a lot of conversation, so the time was dragged out a bit. I was asked 3 or 4 scenario/personality questions to see how I match with the position. The interviewer was very thorough about the company and its mission, expectations and values. Offered position at end of interview.

Interview Questions

• Some clients can get aggressive at times. Would you be okay working with aggressive clients? How would you cope?   1 Answer
    • Availability?   Answer Question
    • Questions about background and career interests/passions.   Answer Question

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

I applied online and heard back the same day. I had one phone interview followed by a scheduled in person interview in the main office a few days later. Very straight forward, casual interview and was able to have a lot of questions answered.