ACES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 8, 2017

2.0

1. Featured Interview

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

It was really easy and quick, recruiter was friendly and easy to talk to. They didn't have to sell me too much I already knew I wanted to work at ACES based on the reputation in the industry and field.

Interview Questions

• If you were given these three items, what would you do with them?   1 Answer

Behavior Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (Irvine, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process started with a phone interview/screening which lasted about 20-30 minutes. Then I was scheduled for an in person interview at their Irvine office. The interview itself was based off of scenarios and how I would handle them. They also explained what the company did as well.

Interview Questions

• They gave me two different toys and asked me how I would use the toys in a session with a client.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACES in August 2017.

Interview

1. Send in application and resume (I did this through Indeed)
    2. Receive email to schedule interview (within a week)
    3. Skype interview with talent acquisition manager
    4. Email regarding if you are hired or not

Interview Questions

• What experiences do you have related to this job?   Answer Question
    • What's your experience working with children with autism?   Answer Question
    • If a sibling wanted to join you and your client, how would you approach this situation?   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (Concord, CA).

Interview

Laid back, lots of situational questions and basic interview questions, i think all the questions people added here was all the questions i was asked. Look up interview questions before and practice all your answers. Emphasize that you like working with kids and make sure to know your strengths and weaknesses.

Behavioral Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (San Jose, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I submitted an online application and not 10 minutes after, I got a phone call. It was a very casual phone interview, just asked about my experience with children with autism spectrum disorder, and confirmed my Bachelor's Degree. Because of the lack of questions, I'm compelled to believe everyone gets through the phone interview. The in-person interview was also quite easy.

Interview Questions

• If you had a cup, a ball (golf ball), and a toy racecar, how would you use them to entertain a child? (You have to show them, and you can use any 2 or 3 together or individually).   1 Answer

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interview process was not hard at all. At first I received a call and the lady spoke a little bit about the company and if I have ever had experience working with children with autism or kids in general. From there we scheduled my interview and it went by really smoothly.

Interview Questions

• -Was asked different scenarios and how I would handle certain situations with the client and parent(s).
      -Show three ways on how you would entertain the client with the three objects given (cup, ball and toy car).   Answer Question

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Applied online, received email reply within a week. Phone screen to make sure that I met all the minimum qualification and schedule in person interview. 1:1 interview, very straight forward and a few scenario questions of how will you deal with the kids when they show their behaviors.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if the kid does not want to do their work?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

Quick, asked about my experience with children and qualifications. Also asked what my experience was specifically for kids with Autism. Asked what I would do in certain situations. Interview was relatively quick.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with this population of children?   Answer Question

Behavioral Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ACES (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

My recruiter contacted me after he had seen my resume, then called me up for an interview. We set an interview time. I went to the office and filled out their questionairre. My recruiter was nice and answered all my questions. They had very limited parking space and you had to use the meter.

Interview Questions

• The one question I thought very odd was them wanting me to fill out their questions in tablet asking if I was over 40.   1 Answer

Behavior Interventionist/Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

Very little room to answer questions. Interviewer talked quite a bit about the company and its strengths and when asked questions, interrupted often. The setting was ineffective in demonstrating services provided.

Interview Questions

Declined due to the interview approach and setting.