ACES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACES Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2017

1.9

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

Quick, asked about my experience with children and qualifications. Also asked what my experience was specifically for kids with Autism. Asked what I would do in certain situations. Interview was relatively quick.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with this population of children?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ACES (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

My recruiter contacted me after he had seen my resume, then called me up for an interview. We set an interview time. I went to the office and filled out their questionairre. My recruiter was nice and answered all my questions. They had very limited parking space and you had to use the meter.

Interview Questions

• The one question I thought very odd was them wanting me to fill out their questions in tablet asking if I was over 40.   1 Answer

Behavior Interventionist/Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACES.

Interview

Very little room to answer questions. Interviewer talked quite a bit about the company and its strengths and when asked questions, interrupted often. The setting was ineffective in demonstrating services provided.

Interview Questions

Declined due to the interview approach and setting.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was 1:1 via Skype with one of the ACES recruiters. It was a casual interview, though it is recommended that you still dress professionally despite interviewing through a computer screen. The questions were pretty straight forward as long as you are prepared to answer the typical types of job interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a behavioral interventionist?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview was 1:1 via Skype with one of ACES recruiters. The interview was pretty casual and the questions are relatively straight forward. They will ask you questions regarding your experience working with children to make sure you are a good fit for their company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to become a behavioral interventionist?   Answer Question

Behavior Interventionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACES (New York, NY).

Interview

Simple, The office was nice. As a recent college grad who has had limited interviews, it being so casual made it wasn't stressful. I wasn't offered because they said they had no child that fit my profile, but they would like to keep my resume for future incase.

Interview Questions

• Was there every a time you where upset or didn't like something upper management did?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACES (Irvine, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Had a short phone call interview a couple days after applying to the position. Phone call questions were basic ones asked like why do you want to work at Aces exc. At the end of the call I scheduled a time to do an in person interview. Got offered the job right after the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What type of leadership style do you want to work with?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACES (Fresno, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Submitted my application online, there process is simple and self explanatory. Got a call and went in for the interview. I was interviewed by a recruiter, who seemed very nice, she made me feel very comfortable by the way she asked the questions. She made it part of dialogue and part of our conversation. I was asked 3 main questions, in between our chit-chat. She offered me the job on the spot, along with the pay. $17.00/hr, I have a Bachelor's of Science. Open availability is huge. I start a 3 week training program in less than a month. You have to pay $70-$100 for a live scan background check, along with get TB test, CPR within some much allotted time after working. No benefits. No drug test. They pay minimum wage for the 3 week training, and for travel, gas, mileage and expenses.

Interview Questions

• How do you respond to a parent that tells you to stop doing your lesson plan because the child is crying?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACES (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was really easy! They asked if you had experience with working with children and to talk about why you want to work with children. They are looking for people who are interested in working with children.

Interview Questions

• what's your background with working with children?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ACES in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online with a very detailed application. Was contacted by a recruiter/HR representative within several days. Phone call was short. Set up interview for 2 days later. Interview was about 30 to 60 minutes. The interviewer and I made a lot of conversation, so the time was dragged out a bit. I was asked 3 or 4 scenario/personality questions to see how I match with the position. The interviewer was very thorough about the company and its mission, expectations and values. Offered position at end of interview.

Interview Questions

• Some clients can get aggressive at times. Would you be okay working with aggressive clients? How would you cope?   1 Answer
    • Availability?   Answer Question
    • Questions about background and career interests/passions.   Answer Question