ACH Fulfillment Writer/Researcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACH Fulfillment

Writer/Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spanish Fork, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACH Fulfillment (Spanish Fork, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

A few weeks after submitting my application, I was asked to complete a short writing assignment. After this, I was invited to visit their office in Spanish Fork, Utah, for an interview. The HR/hiring person was very friendly, and her energy helped the interview go really well. Her questions were good. The other person, who I think would be the supervisor for the position I applied for, seemed to be completely unexcited that I was there. He was barely awake and sort of stumbled through his questions to me, and then seemed uninterested in what I had to say. It was probably just a rough morning or something like that, but as a result, I felt less valued as a candidate. In any case, I received a better offer at a company for a job that was a better match for my skills and interests anyway, so I ended up moving on. Anyway, I'm sure ACH Fulfillment is a great place to work, but I don't think it was the right fit for me personally.

Interview Questions