ACI Worldwide Interview Questions in Nebraska | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Learning and Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in May 2017.

Interview

I found the interview process at ACI to be very positive. The recruiter kept me up to date and well informed at every stage, connecting both over the phone and through email. There was consistency in every interaction, whether it was with the recruiting team, managers for the position, or their direct reports. There was also genuine interest that went beyond my immediate experience/accomplishments gain a thorough understanding of my personal goals, values, and additional areas where I could make an impact. I was impressed at the level of engagement from immediate and executive leadership as well. I could tell that they were more than managers, but that they were intentional about the work. Their enthusiasm for the company, team, and the role itself helped to increase my excitement about working at ACI. I was very pleased with the entire process.

Interview Questions

• The questions for the interview were both competency and skills based.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2015.

Interview

HR screening first then a technical interview. Had a lengthy interview with the hiring manager. The final approval to hire took a while. The offer includ d a small hiring bonus.

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

Very laid back. Taken to the HR area, and then to an interview room. Round table with 4 chairs. Pretty much every interview I ever had was 'off script' and conversational.
    The only real 'issue' I had was how long the whole process took. From phone interview, to 1st in-person interview, to 2nd interview...lots of waiting. I honestly thought I didn't advance after each interview, since they took so long to follow up.

Interview Questions

• Everything we do is interruption driven. Have you worked in this type of environment before? How did you handle it? How do you prioritize when this happens?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elkhorn, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Elkhorn, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

Behavioral questions followed by technicals
    Asked few questions on SQL queries and object oriented programming language
    Other questions were related to past experience and projects undertook.
    The accomplishment achieved in the past work etc

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring Manager was very well prepared and very thorough. Interview process was pretty laid back and somewhat informal. HR was easy to work with as they set clear expectations and communicated next steps clearly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you were forced to deliver bad news to your senior leadership team.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in July 2011.

Interview

Asked the normal interview questions

Interview Questions

• I was also interviewed by one of the staff to see if I fit the mold of their team. She indicated that things and priorities change, although you are still expected to beat or meet deadlines   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for what you want, they are willing if you are what they want and need

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in November 2009.

Interview

1st round interview with HR, 2nd round with Senior member on the hiring team and 3rd round with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The questions are not difficult, just some standard job experience related questions.   Answer Question

Dev Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2009.

Interview

good company and focused on acheiving results . hiring process focused on getting people to know how to handle the change happening in the company and the focus to make sure the team is successful

Interview Questions

got another offer and did not have to relocate

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2009.

Interview

The first few hoops to get through is the HR cycle of Q & A then you will likely work directly with the hiring mgr and up the food chain. Feel free to ask to be able to speak with a direct peer. Be prepared to talk "process" as ACI does not have a "start up" culture and things are very controlled.

Interview Questions

• What would you expect to make for a salary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little room for salary negotiation but you can tweak the sign on bonus or days off.