ACI Worldwide Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 5, 2017

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Boston, MA) in October 2015.

Interview

Started with phone screen from recruiter. Then passed onto 3 separate phone screens w/ potential colleagues. Heard back after a week and half from recruiter that they wanted to move forward, setup 3 more phone screens. Heard back after another week and half to interview with hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to think creatively to solve a problem at work.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ACI Worldwide

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2015.

Interview

HR screening first then a technical interview. Had a lengthy interview with the hiring manager. The final approval to hire took a while. The offer includ d a small hiring bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring Manager was very well prepared and very thorough. Interview process was pretty laid back and somewhat informal. HR was easy to work with as they set clear expectations and communicated next steps clearly.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation where you were forced to deliver bad news to your senior leadership team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Omaha, NE) in March 2009.

Interview

The first few hoops to get through is the HR cycle of Q & A then you will likely work directly with the hiring mgr and up the food chain. Feel free to ask to be able to speak with a direct peer. Be prepared to talk "process" as ACI does not have a "start up" culture and things are very controlled.

Interview Questions

• What would you expect to make for a salary.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very little room for salary negotiation but you can tweak the sign on bonus or days off.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide in May 2016.

Interview

I meet with 2 persons one from HR and one PM. People asked my first to tell about my person, my experience and why this job-position is intersting to me. Afterwards they told me about the company and what exactly the requirements for the job are.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Timişoara (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Timişoara (Romania)) in January 2010.

Interview

The hiring process is still on (just begun).

Interview Questions

• How did you handle difficult team members in your recent past experience?   1 Answer
    • Did you encounter any obstacles with customers in you managed projects? How did you overcome them?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cape Town (South Africa)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ACI Worldwide (Cape Town (South Africa)) in March 2009.

Interview

internal advert emailed,
    jobs listed on job portal
    2 interviews

Interview Questions

• provide a detail overview of a system development project including a system diagram and the respective change implemented as well as the associated risks of making this change   Answer Question