ACM Global Laboratories Director of Business Development Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Director of Business Development

ACM Global Laboratories Director of Business Development Interview Questions

Interviews at ACM Global Laboratories

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACM Global Laboratories

Director of Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACM Global Laboratories (San Diego, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

I had a Skype interview with HR and then another Skype interview with the CCO. Both interviews were relatively easy. The following week, the CCO said he was going to be in town and asked me if I would like to meet for coffee. We sit down in the cafe, he excused himself, left the room, and came back with the president of the company and another BD person....completely blindsided me as I was led to believe it was an informal 1 on 1 while the CCO was in town. The president asked several "gotcha" type questions including what is Bio said on the company website. The majority of the questions had nothing to do with my experience or ability to do the job, but more or less trying to gauge my knowledge of their company and the names of my past and existing clients. Supposed to be an informal meeting, but it turned into a formal meeting.It was one of those interviews where after 2 minutes, you already knew it was going downhill fast.

Interview Questions

• (President of ACM) What does my bio say on the company website?   1 Answer