ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland) Interview Questions

Interviews at ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland)

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland)

Laboratory Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland) (Oakland, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

ACMC process takes 6-8 weeks way too long From the time of initial job offer to the start date. This made it difficult to plan and give notice to current job. Also communicating with Hunan resource and employee health depts was not easy.

Interview Questions

• name a time you went over and above the call of duty for patient care   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation

ICU RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland) (Oakland, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Called to set up interview time with Manager. Set time, commuted a long way to make appointment >5 hours and manager did not show for appointment. Assistant manager interviewed me was straightforward and a few scenarios regarding ICU care.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with unfortunate physicians who do not listen/respond?   Answer Question

Clinical Nurse I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland) (New York, NY).

Interview

There was a online application with a few questions, then I was emailed for a interview. There was a in person panel interview. I wasn't asked back for a second interview, saying they had many applicants and went with a better fit.

Staff Nurse I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland) (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

I had to go through 2 interviews, one that took and hour and the second one took 6 hours with a group with the assistant manager and unit manager. It was a general interview the first time around but the second round, I had an individual interview with the manager and then a pop quiz with some med calculations following some group activities.

Interview Questions

• Who is your role model and why? How are you different from your role model? Why nursing? Why this hospital?   Answer Question

Patient Services Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland).

Interview

Submitted my resume to the recruiter, and had one over the phone interview. She then sent me for my shots, and I started working a week later.

Interview Questions

• It was fairly simple, the recruiter just asked me about my background, we chatted for a few minutes and that was the end of it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

New Grad ICU Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACMC- Highland Hospital (Oakland) (Oakland, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Was emailed the date and time.2 interviewers, asked and recorded 10 basic questions. No counter questions. Asked about what kind of people do you find it difficult to work with.

Interview Questions

• 5 adjectives to describe yourself   1 Answer