ACNielsen Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 2, 2017

2.7

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACNielsen (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

grueling but worth it. Many questions were asked about work history and travel. Also technical knowledge. My technical knowledge fit in well with the company. They also mention I'd have to be on call and available over weekends to implement projects.

Interview Questions

• How many branch locations I was responsible for at former employer   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was what the market place was offering for that time and paid weel

Modeling Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACNielsen (Warsaw (Poland)) in April 2016.

Interview

First step: An online numerical reasoning test (relatively simple)

Second step: An interview with a local HR person (Poland)

Third step: An online interview with a manager from UK asking general question regarding my person, my experience and my vision on what I will do in the company.

Interview Questions

• Stadard stuff:

1) Why us.

2) Tell us a bit more about your experience.

3) Something about resolving conflicts

4)If you had an unlimited access to data what would you check?   Answer Question

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACNielsen (Prague (Czech Republic)) in July 2015.

Interview

There are two rounds for this position and then formal introduction to superiors. The first interview is a common interview focused on experience and motivation for the role. There are no exams or skills testing in this interview. The interview process is quick due to a sudden leave of HR employee. For such a role, there is a lot of applications (between 50 and 100).

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: Experience with similar role tasks, personal strengths and weaknesses, reasons for applying for the position, expected salary...   Answer Question

Gradute Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACNielsen (Milan (Italy)).

Interview

The interview for the graduate program consists of three interviews: the first one with the junior HR to get to know each other: they will also test some of your basic math and business knowledge, but nothing too difficult. The second interview with the manager of the team to get to know you and see if you fit there and what you can bring to the team, and finally an interview with the HR director to finalize the process.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really difficult: show commitment and passion for the job!   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ACNielsen (Mexico City (Mexico)) in August 2013.

Interview

It was really nice experience, I got all the necesary interviews and exams , in one day to get the oportunity I been expect. Very frienddly and human interviewer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACNielsen (Moscow (Russia)) in March 2012.

Interview

I was called by a staffing agency and invited to an interview with an HR from this agency. She asked about my qualifications, was very interested in various data analyzing techniques. After that I was invited to an interview at ACNielsen. I completed the IQ test with almost 100% result and proceeded to the interview with a manager. He questioned my intention to work on this position and then explained the content of work which happened to be very monotonous, consisting mainly of manually checking a database for errors. I don't know why they want an educated guy to do the job. Great many of questions whether I find this work boring enough. The manager seemed incompetent to me. Got no call.

Interview Questions

• you've got two boxes of identical pills: A and B. You have to take 1 A and 1 B and only 1 A and 1 B daily. You have mixed 2A's and 1B occasionally, what would you do?   1 Answer

Client Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sofia (Bulgaria)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACNielsen (Sofia (Bulgaria)) in January 2010.

Interview

So far I have only been to their first interview. It was purely a get to know interview with their HR manager. The lady was very professional and was interested in my previous experience in the field. Common questions were asked about why I quit previous jobs and how do I see myself in ACNielsen. Unforunately, I was not invited to a second interviw, but as far as I understand it was going to be a skills test and there is also a presentation somewhere along the way.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about expected salary on the first interview. It was a bit too early I think.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACNielsen in March 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very standard. First came the fit and personality questions. Next came the why we should hire you and why you are leaving your current company. After the basics they went into my skill set and my experience. They asked me to explain a specific project and my contribution to that project.

Interview Questions

• What type of volume forecasting methods are you familiar with?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACNielsen in August 2008.

Interview

Standard set of questions were asked. Asked to write a summary about selling a soap and some aptitude test. Overall it was ok. Till now I dont know why I was not chosen, though everyone who interviewed me expressed interest.