ACR Homes Direct Care Professional Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACR Homes Direct Care Professional Interview Questions

Interviews at ACR Homes

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Roseville, MN) in July 2012.

Interview

Face-to-face interview required
Back ground check, in some cases finger printing is needed, 2-3 hrs of testing to assess basic skills, whether or not the job would be a good fit, and to help figure out the staffs strengths. Afterwards, one of the office personnel hand the interviewee a buzzer and a coupon for a free coffee/beverage at J.Arthur's. When the buzzer goes off the interviewee returns to the front desk for a sit down interview. Questions are asked to determine if the interviewee would handle emergencies well, act responsibly, and make good choices.

Interview Questions

• Here's a scenario: Its 3pm, you are on your way home after a shift and you realize that you forgot to give a resident their 1pm seizure medication. You are already 30 min away from the house: what do you do?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. Pay scale is set and transparent. With a little math you can figure out what every body in the company makes. Its a fair pay system and there are opportunities for bonuses and incentives for working more. ACR promotes from within the company. If a staff would like to earn more money, he or she can pick up more shifts, get longevity raises, or apply for a higher positions within the company.

Other Interview Reviews for ACR Homes

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Saint Paul, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was about 3.5 hours, including eye test, color test, and so on. It was a stressful interview because there were too many test rounds and the process was too long.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview was very standard and asked generic questions about yourself, and how you would go about solving certain situations you might experience on the job. There is also a portion where you take a common knowledge answer test.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation you messed up in, and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Roseville, MN) in October 2016.

Interview

There is an electronic assessment to see if your values align with the company's and testing other basic skills. Then about a 30 minute interview in person, followed by a house supervisor meeting.

Interview Questions

• What would coworkers from a previous job say about they way you work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

it was kind of long, but necessary screening for what the job consists of.
    there was quite a few screening tests that lasted quite a long time followed by an one-on-one interview
    it was all worth it in the end

Interview Questions

• Do you agree with the company's (ACR's) mission statement?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

There was a written application to fill out beforehand. There was a 10 minute interview with 1 person from the company asking questions that display your moral, values, and decision-making skills. After this there was an online "test" that involved simple mathematical questions that involved administering medications and cooking as well as questions about how you would react in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• Your RS (boss) has requested that you not text/call them because (s)he is going to bed and works early in the morning. Your co-worker and one of your residents come home from the bar and they are both intoxicated, what do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2018.

Interview

Kinda long, but they have made it easier now. Easy to fill out application and lots of times available to interview. Multiple locations to interview and are able to schedule you in quickly for training according to your schedule and needs. Questions were straight forward and not meant to trick you.

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Roseville, MN) in January 2016.

Interview

You fill out paperwork about references, scheduling preferences, and some "would you rather" questions. Then you are interviewed. Following the interview you take a timed 70-question computer test with mostly math questions, but also some reasoning questions.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

Sat in front of the computer for hours and was asked a list of very personal and behavioral questions that involved my values. Then I was called in by the recruiter and she asked me hypothetical questions regarding residents. The recruiter was neither polite or rude. It's important for them to know who you are and isn't so heavily based on skills or experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were driving a resident to a gathering and you forgot his/her meds at home?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACR Homes (Roseville, MN) in February 2016.

Interview

First is the introduction. The employer who is interviewing you will explain their goal/job and information about the company.. Secondly, questions are then given. They range from scenarios and random questions about yourself and your application.

Interview Questions

• Scenario 1: You and a friend are meeting up at the movies at 8:30pm; however, you were suppose to get off at 8:00pm, but the incoming staff is not there. What do you do?   1 Answer
    • What are 5 things/reasons why you listed your references as your referees?   1 Answer