ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) Senior Storage Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Storage Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ACS (Actividades de construccion y Servicios) (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in May 2010.

Interview

HR called from Mexico to begin the interview process. After some questions about my actual income and position they explained me about the position they were offering. At the begining they were looking for people to realocate to another city in Argentina (800km from Buenos Aires). I rejected the offer.
    After 2 months they called back offering the option of working from home based in Buenos Aires (where they don't have offices).
    There was a techinical interview with a Manager on Europe (by phone, in english). It was a very good interview, with lot of technical questions.
    After that they requested to perform a health test before doing the show offer.
    After the health test results they sent me the Job Offer and give me 48hs to decide.

Interview Questions

• Detail the steps required to migrate a host from two different storage arrays by using storage virtualization device (SVC).   1 Answer

My current employee offer back to retain me