ADC Telecommunications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 1, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at ADC Telecommunications

Production Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADC Telecommunications in April 2012.

Interview

This was a very easy process. Interview question were not difficult. I think they were having issues finding and retaining people. It was one of the quickest interviews I have ever had.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADC Telecommunications (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Interview process was not scheduled in a timly manner. Had to wait 2 hours between interviews. I had to go between 7 buildings in the snow and rain. Not sure how anyone would accept an offer from this company

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADC Telecommunications (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2008.

Interview

An initial phone call from the HR department asking to meet with them for a 1:1 interview.
    A written test guaging aptitude and technical skill.
    An interview with the Manager of the business unit.
    An interview with a panel, consisting of the MD and the Manager of the BU.
    A round of interview with the HR personnel.
    A drug test and a background check.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to join a company that is just starting up its operations?   Answer Question

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADC Telecommunications (Tustin, CA).

Interview

Excellent interview process with PairGain Technologies which was later acquired by ADC Telecommunications. Great offices and staff in Southern CA. Very professional. Even the CEO came in for a 5 minute discussion. After acquisition by ADC Telecommunication, observed high leve of professionalism in ADC's staff in Minneapolis during visits.

Interview Questions

• Would you ever lie to a customer? I will never forget that question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very professional. With some give and take. I didn't get everything I asked for but they made up with different rewards.