ADGA Group Proposal Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADGA Group Proposal Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ADGA Group

1.5

Proposal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADGA Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2019.

Interview

Got a phone call and asked a few preamble questions about skills then I was invited for a 1:1 interview. The interview was very open and friendly and made me feel comfortable. It was more of a discussion about the company and what they do and where they would like to go in the future.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADGA Group

Proposal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADGA Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in September 2017.

Interview

Very easy interview. Started with a phone screening from their internal Recruiter. Met the Manager and her team shortly after the initial phone screening. The Manager seems amazing, professional and would have been great to work for. After a quick chat with the Manager, her entire team was invited to come in and introduce themselves and ask some questions. No real "interview" questions were asked. It was mainly just a conversation. Looks like a great team.

I declined to continue with the interview process because the subject of significant overtime came up and that it was expected to stay late (anywhere until 9pm to midnight) and even come in on weekends. ADGA does compensate financially for overtime so that is a bonus. Although overtime is normal in the proposal industry, this is extreme and with having a family and extracurricular activities that I did not want to give up, I chose to not continue on.

Interview Questions