ADM Accounting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADM Accounting Interview Questions

2.9

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Decatur, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Met ADM at Career Fair, got invited down for an interview day about a week later. They talked out ADM then we were broken off to interview while other professionals talked about their experience at ADM. We ate lunch then it was over.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADM

Accounting Interview

Interview

Visited them at my college job fair. Got invited to interview on campus the following day, One Campus Interview for 30 minutes, the whole process took three weeks.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with several supervisors, employees and managers to a point where I ended up interviewing with about half of the department. I found out after accepting the position that the interviews are then discussed among and the interviewers (which makes sense), but that the topics grow particularly petty and I was disappointed at how much of my interview became common knowledge among the associates. I did not feel it was a respectful interviewing practice or that all the interviewers respected confidentiality. I am disappointed in the process.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions relating to experience in the field, what you can bring to the table, what are your expectations of the company, how do you handle stress, deadlines and new processes.   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Interview

Met at a career fair. Was set up for an interview the next day. Interview was relaxed, pretty standard questions about strengths/weaknesses, career goals. Made it to next round of interviews at corporate. It was a group interview type process which was pretty intimidating

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at ADM (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

It took time to fully understand the role and it was not very clear what I would be doing. The person was not organized and it took far too long to find the correct answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADM (Overland Park, KS) in October 2009.

Interview

They gave an interview without hesitation. The company's recruiters did not seem excited about being there. It was a less than appealing interview. I was left not wanting to apply.

Interview Questions

• What accounting class did you have the hardest time with?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADM in September 2011.

Interview

A lot of general questions were asked. It was pretty easy and standard

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • When have you had competing demands on your time and how did you handle them?   Answer Question

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADM in March 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview that lasted 45 minutes in which I was asked about 30 questions that focused on very specific skills and experiences. The questions ranged over several different disciplines from accounting skills to project management skills to IT skills, to finance skills. After a week, I was told they wanted to interview me in person, and we agreed on a day in about a week and a half. I was told how the day would be scheduled and I would be sent the specific travel arrangements. Two days before I was to be there, they called to say that they could not get all of their people together on that day that they needed to reschedule it to the following week. I was called two days later to say that they were having trouble finding a flight (from a top 20 airport). At the end of that week, I was sent a generic email saying all positions were filled.