ADM Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADM Engineering Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Decatur, IL) in August 2008.

Interview

Phone interview followed by breakfast with HR and on site with several team members. Very friendly and welcoming, a good working environment and team.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience outside my expertise   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were very open to negotiating aftger I recieved the offer.

Other Interview Reviews for ADM

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erith, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Erith, England (UK)) in May 2010.

Interview

Interview 1: Interview with the Engineering Manager via video conference

Interview 2: Interview with Plant Manager and HR Manager at site, written personality test

There was no feedback after interview 2 except that I was not selected, even though the initial feedback was very poisitive.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM in March 2010.

Interview

Simple phone interview and then an invitation to the plant for a general tour and three other interviews with upper level management on location. Two of the interviews were one on one, and the other was a two on one interview. The interviewing process was relatively laid back where they tried to get a feel for the fit between me and the position. Decision was made over the course of the next month, when I was informed via email.

Interview Questions

• No very tough questions, just come prepared for open ended questions. Anticipate and make sure you know what you want to say.   Answer Question