ADM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2017

2.8

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADM (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed environment was totally comfortable with the interview process. Interviewed with two others. All were very open and made it an open dialogue with everyone. Asked how soon I'd be able to start explained their overall restructuring process.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult time with a manager?   1 Answer
    • The overall experience was successful. Great group of people they were all relaxed and friendly.   Answer Question

Chief Executive Officer Interview

Interview

Very nice interview people were great I teallyliked the area great town wonderful experience would live in this town such a nice place will seek another job there and

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADM in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process happen pretty quick. I met a recruiter at college job fair. I was scheduled for an onsite interview after introducing myself. Then I was asked to complete online modules. We also had a lot of on boarding work that took couple months to complete.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springfield, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADM (Springfield, IL).

Interview

Interviewed at school. Initial communication at career fair, follow up interview at career center. Selected within 48 hours for final interview with upper management. Flown to Indiana for field interview at local mid-sized grain elevator. All planning excellent including flights and hotel. Transportation between airport, hotel and interview location quite painful via hired shuttle (shuttles fault, not ADM).

Lunch provided, tour of facility by friendly manager. Interviewed by three managers with open ended questions not much lead. Overall pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• In what scenario have to used leadership skills and what/how did you go about that?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADM in December 2014.

Interview

Applied for position, received a call from the recruiter, phone interview with HR & Manager over position applied for. Flown to location for a site interview with leadership team broken up in 2 sessions, site tour. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR & Technical questions, then expanded on answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Open, honest & successful for both parties.

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADM.

Interview

Very professional. Explained how their plant worked thoroughly and asked a few STAR based questions.

I felt most of the interview was a formality and my qualification landed me the co-op.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ADM.

Interview

Initial interview was after a college career fair. I was offered a second interview in a few weeks. They will fly me to Decatur, Illinois for that and pay for my housing/food/etc. The interview was not very hard, pretty much the typical questions you would expect. Get to know you questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral... What is your weakness, what can you bring to the table for the company that others cannot, what do you know about the company, etc.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Met them at a career fair for school and got scheduled for an interview the next day. Basic interview questions such as strengths, weaknesses, why are you interested in this position, and how far away are you willing to relocate? They got back with an answer of what the next step would be within two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you were the leader of a project and how did it work out?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM in October 2014.

Interview

I went to the career fair and got scheduled an interview the next day. The interview was not exactly behavioral. I just talked a lot about ADM and about what I can/want do for ADM.

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADM (Decatur, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Day long process involving interviews with numerous management and employees. Was provided lunch and was able to learn more about ADM during the interview process. Questions were the basic interview questions asked everywhere.

Interview Questions

• What is something you could bring of value to ADM.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation considering it was for an intern position.