ADM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.8

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADM (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, Got a call after a month to schedule a telephone screening. Asked few behavioral questions like Tell me about yourself and what do you expect from the company.
    Few questions about database knowledge.

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Decatur, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

Met ADM at Career Fair, got invited down for an interview day about a week later. They talked out ADM then we were broken off to interview while other professionals talked about their experience at ADM. We ate lunch then it was over.

Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Braunfels, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADM (New Braunfels, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Normal interview process. Interview took place in the basement. Interview took about an hour. Interviewers were very friendly. The staff was welcoming. Seems like a friendly company, but not a great place to work if you cannot be on-call on short notice. No unexpected questions were asked. Probably not the best company for you if you have small children or are a single parent as you might have to be on call, work odd hours, and holidays. Interview was fairly informal. I decided it was not the position for me at this time. I would have loved to have worked for the people there, I just decided the unknown hours were not a great fit for my family right now.

Operator In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, NE

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Columbus, NE) in October 2015.

Interview

I saw ADM in South Dakota at a job fair in June 2015 and talked with them there. The only problem was they were looking for people to start sooner than I was able to. The HR rep took my resume and said she would Conant me in September when they have an opening. I didn't think she would remember but long behold she contacted me and set me up with an interview. It was a phone interview where they just wanted to get to know me and ask me about my previous experiences from the military and how it would help with this position. At the end of the interview they told me that they would like me to fly out and meet up to see the plant and how it is ran. They paid for the flight along with a rental car and hotel. Seeing how everyone was there it made my decision easy to make when I recieved the offer.

Interview Questions

• If a piece of equipment is not working properly what would I do to fix it?   1 Answer

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADM (Decatur, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I met them at the Purdue Industrial Roundtable. I proceeded to an "Engineering Interview Days" interview which lasted me the night of Sunday and virtually all day Monday. I then had to drive back home. All of this (Hotel, meals, and transportation to/from) was paid for by ADM.

After an incredibly unprofessional Sunday night which included multiple inappropriate jokes and people telling other applicants, including me, "I'd hire you right now if I could." I thought for sure I had a job... even if it would have been with an incredibly inappropriate company.

Three weeks later their apparently incompetent secretary sent out emails telling us we would be a little bit longer than usual at getting back to the interviewees since she had basically 100's of emails to go through after a long vacation.

I hear back from them finally after two weeks and they said "We are pursuing other candidates since you are not qualified." Why did you tell me prior the interview and at the interview "I'd hire you right now if I could" or "How does $63,000 sound as a starting career salary?" and then turn around and tell me "You are not qualified?"

What a joke of a company, especially for a company that receives millions in gov't subsidies. This company is a complete jokes and I would steer clear of them at all costs!

Interview Questions

• Are you available to work holidays   1 Answer

ASOM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Columbus, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Met them at the career fair. They asked for my resume and I met them the next morning. Pretty basic interview process overall, they notified me as to whether I got the internship or not about two weeks later. I was interviewed by two people, and they were very relaxed and were able to answer my questions about the company as well.

Accounting Interview

Interview

Visited them at my college job fair. Got invited to interview on campus the following day, One Campus Interview for 30 minutes, the whole process took three weeks.

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Duluth, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

I attended a University Career Fair, where I met with ADM and exchanged information. A couple hours later, I received a phone call requesting an interview. I did an interview the next day with 2 other employees. They ask behavioral questions and why I was interested in ADM. I did not here back from then until about 5 weeks later, where I received a email asking some more information. After this, I received a phone call offering me a position in Decatur, Illinois.

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADM (Mexico, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call for an initial interview which involved a basic overview about my resume. I then traveled to them for an in-person interview and it was very laid back and similar to the phone interview with a tour of the lab area.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADM (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

First, there was an interview with the HR rep. Second was a group interview with a "case study" to produce a power point presentation in 30 min. I felt like I did a great job, considering the pressure and time constraints. But, after a month and no response at all from them, I decided to ask and got a generic auto-reply saying that they had "moved on." It wasn't a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What are you strengths weaknesses? What do you know about our company?   Answer Question