ADP Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2017

3.1

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was an absolute joke. Phone screen and final were 3 days apart. No one ever got back to me even after I followed up as instructed. Most unprofessional group and company I have ever encountered in my 30+ plus career history. Based on my experience with them I can completely understand why so many of their clients are unhappy with their products and services. They are cultivating a culture of no accountability and poor customer service.

Interview Questions

• I was never actually asked a real question. There was no thought or organization to the process.   Answer Question

May 8, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review. We take these types of missteps in the interview process very seriously and if you wish to provide more information, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com ... More

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Burlington, VT) in January 2017.

Interview

I was never given a fair chance to receive a face to face interview.I know I would have done great here. They should figure out a system that gives everyone a fair chance rather than just seeking resumes online.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your review and transparency into the apply process. We hope you still want to be a part of the ADP family and continue to look for open opportunities in or near Burlington, VT.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Simple interview that mainly asked behavioral questions and questions regarding past work experience. They are mainly looking for sales and customer service experience being that the job entails those qualities. Ended up declining to move forward to the next step because it was something I was not interested in.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

First you get a phone screen, pretty straightforward. If you pass that, you'll get an in person interview with the VP of sales. That interview is pretty straightforward as well. Normal interview questions, not too difficult. Then the call back interview was kind of intense. You meet with a group of hiring managers and they ask you more difficult questions. If that one goes well, you are moved on to the ride along then a role play at the end.

Interview Questions

• We hear what you've said from people all the time. What is one thing that separates you from everyone else we have interviewed?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Essentially what they do is they call you from VA. This one recruiter apparently is in charge of the entire nation. I found it odd that they didn't have more reasonably located recruiters. The interview process was on the phone and you schedule with them via e-mail. She asked me what my strengths were. She asked me to tell her about myself. Pretty straightforward but when she started explaining the business and my role, it seemed sketchy. Overall, I didn't do a great job in the interview.

Interview Questions

• She asked me why I wanted to do sales. She asked my why ADP. She asked me for skills that would help contribute success to sales.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Not enough questions were asked during the phone interview. The face to face interview was horrible. Made the job sound absolutely terrible. No positive words were said about the company at all. Recruiter did not get back to me about an offer for about 3 weeks. Dissappointing for such a large, well known company.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Sep 7, 2016 – Project Specialist

Good feedback. Thank you for this information. We are always looking to improve the process and appreciate this input. Thank you!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

process took about a week. They are are looking for a sales personality, high energy, etc. Aftee the interview we talked and he did not think that I was the right fit for his team, and recommended me to another department that he thought I would fit well in

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on a Tuesday saying she wanted to set me up for an interview. She sent a link for me to select my availability. I selected a time on that Thursday (a mere 2 days later). The recruiter emailed back and asked if I could interview any sooner than that because they were trying to fill the job immediately. When I told her Thursday was the first availability I had, I never heard from her again. I even followed up on that Thursday asking if the job had been filled or if I should expect a call at our originally scheduled time. I never heard back from her

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in February 2016.

Interview

First I was contacted by a recruiter via LinkedIn. We talked a bit through LinkedIn messaging and soon after she emailed me an application to fill out online and a link to sign up for a phone interview time. I filled out the short application which really only contained questions about personal information but nothing pertaining to the position itself, and signed up for a call. During the phone interview, I spoke to the same recruiter who had reached out to me on LinkedIn. She asked me about my personality and experiences and essentially most of the questions related back to the position I had applied for. The interview went well and I sent a follow up emailing thanking the recruiter, who then emailed me back saying the particular office I would be working for wanted to have a face-to-face interview. This is the point where things started going awry. I emailed back explaining that I go to school in a different state than the position, and asked if transportation costs would be something that were covered by the company. It was not a ridiculous question, and warranted an answer even if it was no. The recruiter never emailed me back, even after I followed up after the initial response email. Weeks later I had heard nothing and got a generic email from a do not reply email saying that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• What is your personality like?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself and the way you view competition?   Answer Question
    • Could you tell me a little bit about your experiences and how they might help you in this position?   Answer Question

Mar 27, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for your negative experience and lack of feedback. If you wish to provide more information please contact us at adp_talent_community @ adp.com and we will discuss with our recruitment team.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I was asked a lot about myself and past experiences as well as why I would be a good fit for this role. She then went on to explain exactly what they are looking for and how a day in the life of an ADP employee would go.

Interview Questions

• Why do you enjoy working in sales?   1 Answer

Feb 9, 2017 – Project Specialist