ADP Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Interviewer was extremely rude to me. Felt less like I was being interviewed for my qualifications and more like I was being judged. I had graduated college the month prior and interviewer asked me why I did not yet have a job and what I should be doing to get a job.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience. Since the review is anonymous but deals with a situation of a sensitive nature that we would like to get more information on, please contact us at... More

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone screen followed by one on one interview followed by ride along followed by role playing followed by an interview with divisional Vice President. They kept in touch with me throughout the process but I felt the process was a little excessive for what really is an entry-level position.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Sep 11, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for sharing your feedback.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and the process took about two and a half weeks. Phone interview with HR Rep based in Virginia based on caller ID, and then Sales Executive for in person interview. Sales Executive showed up late to interview, which was held at a local hotel where they meet weekly. Reached out after 10 days of no word following this interview, and was told an email didn't go through (generic answer!!)

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Oct 30, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for posting this review and rating of the interview process in Virginia.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Received an initial 30 minute phone screening, followed by a in-person interview. Managers were laid back and nice. Majority of the questions were behavioral questions. After the interview, I received a call saying they would like to move forward to the next round of interviews. This included a ride along, presentation, and role play. I prepared for the presentation and role play for a week. I then received a call from a different recruiter saying they decided to move forward with other candidates. Therefore, I wasted a week preparing for my role play and presentation. Unprofessional!!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you faced rejection and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Aug 21, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Natick, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP (Natick, MA) in July 2017.

Interview

I had an interview with two different people. They asked me basic questions, it was not difficult if you prepare for it. I am waiting to hear back to see if I advanced to the next stage which would include a day of driving aroun with someone who is currently working the position I applied for.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 31, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for sharing your ADP interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Pleasanton, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview itself wasn't difficult as no challenging questions were poised. It was the overall environment that was uncomfortable and the fact that there was no follow up which left a a negative impression. I'm glad I at least considered that as a possibility after reading all the other cases of this happening on Glassdoor, I just didn't anticipate I would ever be one of those people as well.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process was an absolute joke. Phone screen and final were 3 days apart. No one ever got back to me even after I followed up as instructed. Most unprofessional group and company I have ever encountered in my 30+ plus career history. Based on my experience with them I can completely understand why so many of their clients are unhappy with their products and services. They are cultivating a culture of no accountability and poor customer service.

Interview Questions

• I was never actually asked a real question. There was no thought or organization to the process.   Answer Question

May 8, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review. We take these types of missteps in the interview process very seriously and if you wish to provide more information, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Maitland, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, first interview with sales VP, ride along with an account executive. The most frustrating thing about this process was getting ghosted after the ride along. When you've done 3 interviews, one of which involved taking an entire day off work to ride with an AE, a call letting you know whether you got the job isn't just a courtesy, it's a requirement of doing business. Follow up emails ignored. The recruiter even hit the F-U button on her phone to send me straight to VM. This happened in the Maitland, FL location.

Seemed like a great opportunity but if the leaders can't bother to take 5 minutes to follow up when you dropped 10-12 hours of your time, it really speaks to what type of leader you are.

May 31, 2017 – Project Specialist

This is discoursing and we would love to have more information. If you can follow-up with adp_talent_community@adp.com to provide more details it would be appreciated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Burlington, VT) in January 2017.

Interview

I was never given a fair chance to receive a face to face interview.I know I would have done great here. They should figure out a system that gives everyone a fair chance rather than just seeking resumes online.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 6, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your review and transparency into the apply process. We hope you still want to be a part of the ADP family and continue to look for open opportunities in or near Burlington, VT.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Simple interview that mainly asked behavioral questions and questions regarding past work experience. They are mainly looking for sales and customer service experience being that the job entails those qualities. Ended up declining to move forward to the next step because it was something I was not interested in.