ADP Account Executive Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 50 of over 3.3K interviews

Recruiter28%
Employee Referral16%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Kansas City, MO)

Interview

Very relaxed, laid back approach to and interview process. Review the interview questions found online before. You'll be fine it was not bad at all. I suggest that you just prepare and know the job role before hand and be prepared to answer question about how you personally will benefit the company

Interview Questions
  • What are my life goals and how can i benefit company the
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

The recruiter who reached out to me was late to 1/2 of the interviews we had set up. She was so late the first time that I had to reschedule. I told her that I went back to work and she gave me attitude telling me I should of allowed for 30+ minutes for the interview (she was already 15 minutes late and I only have so long for lunch. We rescheduled and she did not show up to my interview today. Very unprofessional and wasted two lunches on this.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (New Brunswick, NJ) in Jan 2021

Interview

I got a call from the HR recruiter and she was extremely hostile from the very first call. She had the personality of a typical karen. Her demeanor was very nasty and she talked with clenched teeth every time I spoke with her. A very angry, bitter HR rep. Awful experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Had a 30 minute interview with the VP of sales. A pretty relaxed interview, a lot of back and forth. I would recommend doing as much research as possible about what they offer.

Interview Questions
  • Put these 4 things in order of importance 1. Listening 2. Closing 3. Product Knowledge 4. Trust

ADP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in May 2020

Interview

Started with a short phone call with a recruiter, then a 30 minute long video chat with the VP of sales for the region, then an hour long roleplay interview, where you are expected to sell the ADP product.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in May 2020

Interview

The first couple of interviews were getting to know local leadership as well as learning more about the company, role and expectations. I was asked to put together a sales presentation for the last interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Houston, TX) in Apr 2020

Interview

Never have I interviewed for an employer that led me down a hole of 5 interviews in the span of 2 weeks, to be told the position was filled. I literally did the final "all day interview" where you have two morning interviews then an afternoon presentation to then not get the offer. After requesting feedback, I spoke with the VP that said they filled the position DAYS AGO. I literally interviewed for a position that WAS FILLED. Who does that?

Interview Questions
  • Why ADP? Tell me about yourself? How does your pas experience relate to our products and services?
6 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Minneapolis, MN) in Jan 2020

Interview

Great - Straight to the point, very organized. Had 1-1 with Recruiter to see if I qualified. From there met with Director over Zoom. 2nd meeting was with Directors Superior, half hour Zoom Call. This call was more technical than the first. Last was a presentation to both the Director of Sales and Global VP. They give you a scenario and background and you approach it like it would be a discovery call. Ask 2nd, 3rd layer questions to find pain points. DO NOT worry about software knowledge. It is about your presentation skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in Aug 2019

Interview

I reached out to one of my personal contacts on LinkedIn to secure an interview, and within hours ADP's internal recruiter reached out to me via email to schedule time for a phone interview. I completed the phone screening with her, and on that call she told me that she would be scheduling me for a face to face interview as the next step. Later received an email from her where she informed me that they were going to backfill the a C-Level sales role before bringing me in for the interview onsite, so that she would need a bit more time to schedule that. I followed up numerous times via phone and email, and she never replied to me again. Literally ghosted me. I even closed the loop 1 month later to thank her for interviewing me and to let her know that I received and accepted another offer, but I would l still love to stay connected - no reply. Very poor experience and follow up. Unfortunately, recruiters like her are the reason that there is such a stigma against recruiters in general.

Interview Questions
  • General sales questions. Questions concerning quote and KPIs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ADP (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

A total of 3 rounds. First is a phone screen with the recruiter. Second is a phone interview with VP of sales. Third is a Field Day from 8-5. In the field day, you are essentially job shadowing, roll play a sales pitch, and the final interview. My final interview were with two sales executives.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 50 Interviews