ADP Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in May 2020.

Interview

Started with a short phone call with a recruiter, then a 30 minute long video chat with the VP of sales for the region, then an hour long roleplay interview, where you are expected to sell the ADP product.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

May 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing your review and rating of your interview with ADP on Glassdoor. We appreciate these insights into your experience.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Houston, TX) in April 2020.

Interview

Never have I interviewed for an employer that led me down a hole of 5 interviews in the span of 2 weeks, to be told the position was filled. I literally did the final "all day interview" where you have two morning interviews then an afternoon presentation to then not get the offer. After requesting feedback, I spoke with the VP that said they filled the position DAYS AGO. I literally interviewed for a position that WAS FILLED. Who does that?

Interview Questions

• Why ADP? Tell me about yourself? How does your pas experience relate to our products and services?   Answer Question

May 18, 2020

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in August 2019.

Interview

I reached out to one of my personal contacts on LinkedIn to secure an interview, and within hours ADP's internal recruiter reached out to me via email to schedule time for a phone interview. I completed the phone screening with her, and on that call she told me that she would be scheduling me for a face to face interview as the next step. Later received an email from her where she informed me that they were going to backfill the a C-Level sales role before bringing me in for the interview onsite, so that she would need a bit more time to schedule that. I followed up numerous times via phone and email, and she never replied to me again. Literally ghosted me. I even closed the loop 1 month later to thank her for interviewing me and to let her know that I received and accepted another offer, but I would l still love to stay connected - no reply. Very poor experience and follow up. Unfortunately, recruiters like her are the reason that there is such a stigma against recruiters in general.

Interview Questions

• General sales questions. Questions concerning quote and KPIs.   1 Answer

Oct 28, 2019

Thank you for sharing these insights into your interview. We are sorry to hear that your experience was negative and apologize as we aim for a professional experience in every interview session. We will share your feedback with our talent acquisition teams to better improve our process for candidates. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

A total of 3 rounds. First is a phone screen with the recruiter. Second is a phone interview with VP of sales. Third is a Field Day from 8-5. In the field day, you are essentially job shadowing, roll play a sales pitch, and the final interview. My final interview were with two sales executives.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 17, 2019

Thank you for the review and rating of your Account Executive interview experience. We appreciate your insights and analysis and sharing with us on Glassdoor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

There was one initial phone call with the recruiter who then pushed me to the next round to meet who would be my direct report as well as the VP of Sales. After that round, I was invited to do a "field day" with another account executive to see what a day in the life would be for that position. The team was awesome and they answered all of my questions. Seems like a good company to work for.

Interview Questions

• What wakes you up in the morning? What drives your success? How are you motivated?   Answer Question

Mar 1, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor and good luck in your job search.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ADP (Columbia, MD) in June 2018.

Interview

Personal interview with hiring manager. Found hiring manager to be rather egotistical and I was told more about her accomplishments than asked about mine. I thought the purpose of an interview was to find out about the candidate. It was a waste of my time. Could never work for a manager like that!

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ADP?   1 Answer

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience, and we apologize that your experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone interview. The lady called 15 mins late. Then asked questions to which I answered, and then she responds with, "but why," to everything. It was the most ridiculous phone interview

May 21, 2018 – Manager

Thanks for the insights.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

The interview process was very straightforward and overall a positive experience. I first spoke with their recruiting team, who asked me questions about my sales background, motivations and interests in the position. I then interviewed with the office manager, who asked me about relocation and experience [Still in interview process]

Interview Questions

• What do you think this position entails? Describe in your own words.   Answer Question

Jan 22, 2018 – Project Specialist

Thank you for sharing your insights.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Louisville, KY) in January 2018.

Interview

After a phone interview with the recruiter and a FaceTime interview with the vice president, I was asked to spend a full day in the field. I emailed the vice president and recruiter three different times over the course of a month to set it up, and I received no reply (not even a rejection notice). More than a month later, the vice president emailed me, stating that the timing didn't work out then, but she'd "quickly" like to move forward now. I took an entire day off my current job to spend a day in the field, and then I was asked to come in for a final interview with less than 24 hours notice. This was a Friday, and I was promised a phone call by Monday. After receiving no phone call, I emailed them on Wednesday morning and received a generic rejection letter that evening. I politely emailed the vice president my concerns with the hiring process (outlining everything I stated here) and how I felt ADP was very disrespectful of my time and I . She replied, "Thanks for the feedback." Had I been extended an offer, I would have declined, based solely on the lack of professional courtesy I was given during the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What two words would your best friends use to describe you?   Answer Question

Feb 5, 2018 – Project Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are escalating this review to our Talent Acquisition teams for further review. If you have any additional insights you wish to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Interviewer was extremely rude to me. Felt less like I was being interviewed for my qualifications and more like I was being judged. I had graduated college the month prior and interviewer asked me why I did not yet have a job and what I should be doing to get a job.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Nov 20, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience. Since the review is anonymous but deals with a situation of a sensitive nature that we would like to get more information on, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com if you feel comfortable.