ADP Interview Questions in Alpharetta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.9

Global Product and Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had only one interview and it was an on-site interview. I talked to a campus recruiter at my school's career fair and gave her my resume. I then got an email a few weeks later asking me what times I can come in for an interview. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. I was in a room with two employees and they just asked me about stuff on my resume (which language I felt the most comfortable with, my projects, etc) The behavioral questions were based on my projects so it wasn't that bad. The technical questions were pretty basic also.

Interview Questions

• What is inheritance (programming concept in Java)?   1 Answer
    • How would you hide variables or methods in the parent class from child classes?   1 Answer

Mar 13, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thanks for the feedback on your interview experience and welcome to the ADP team.

Associate Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Bait and switch. They were recruiting for a 1-2 year level developer but were interviewing for a 6+ year person instead. It seems they just wanted someone with senior experience who was willing to work for junior pay. It was a two stage process: phone screen and in person panel.

Interview Questions

• How do you implement a multi-threaded application in Java?   Answer Question

Feb 9, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for this negative experience. We have escalated this review to our Alpharetta HR team.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Phone screen is to ensure you are fit for the position. If you qualify, you will receive an email from a recruiter requesting an onsite or phone interview. Prior to the onsite interview, you must take an assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a difficult situation with a customer and what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had two interviewers and the questions were all behavioral. They pretty much just asked me about projects, how I would behave in certain situations, and how I maintained my GPA. The interviewers were very nice and I felt that I did well until I got the rejection e-mail a few weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if one of your teammates wasn't doing their share of work.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

Interview

1 30-45 minute behavior interview with a bit of technical questions. Pretty standard and simple technical interview questions. 4 weeks later I heard back and received an offer the week after that.

Interview Questions

• Name an experience where you have worked with a team and you didn't agree with an idea. How did you go about that?   Answer Question

Mar 13, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the rating and review of your ADP intern interview experience and welcome to the ADP team!

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Interview

Interview process took approximately 2 weeks. The job postings seem to be generic; however, the interviews are very specific. HR and Hiring Managers asked mostly behavioral questions.

The hiring process is very precise with previous employment dates and titles. Be sure your start/end dates and job titles are accurate.

Interview Questions

• Can you talk about a project when something went wrong that was not your fault, and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Lead Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I had a phone Interview 2 people (1 manager and senior technical analyst). I was given a offer with two to three days. There was a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• 1. Describe your experience
      2. What are your strengths and weaknesses
      3. Why should we hire you
      1 Answer

Negotiation

It was through a recruiter, I considered the range and my last pay rate.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

My first interview was a phone call. It was the basic questions you would expect to receive to help them get to know you better. The next interview should be with a team-lead, however in my case i met directly with the two managers overseeing the department as well as a team lead. I was then hired several days later through my contracting firm. The normal process would have a 3rd (or 4th) interview with the director.

Interview Questions

• How can you reassure us that your skills will meet the needs of our company even though you may not have any experience in the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

My recruiter took care of this phase for me.

Benefit Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview which is basically them screening you to see if they should refer you to the department manager. She was nice and very informal. after the interview she told me to 've prepared to interview with 3days to a week's no price onsite if offered the position?

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Interviewed with the recruiter only. The manager said he trusted the recruiters judgement so I didnt' have to interview with anyone at the company. I think I got lucky though.