ADP Associate Client Services Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ADP

2.5

Associate Client Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

You apply online, of course. If they like your resume and application, then they send an e-mail to schedule a phone interview. If they like you in the phone interview, then they will schedule a face to face interview. After I received a phone call about doing an interview in person, I had two people call me telling me the same news. Exciting at first. They both promised to send an e-mail with information by Friday (this was Wednesday night). I did not receive an e-mail until the night before my interview which was suppose to be Tuesday afternoon. I interviewed with three different people and it lasted about an hour. Waited two weeks for an e-mail, so I e-mailed them and no response. So I called the next day and as I was asking about my status, the guy said nobody has updated my status yet and I should receive an e-mail by next week. I heard an e-mail sent to my phone while I was on the phone with him. When I got off the phone to check my e-mail, it was from ADP saying I did not get the job. Then I received a phone call the next day from someone on their Talent Acquisition team telling my once again that I did not get the job. She sound rehearsed. I asked for feedback about what went wrong with my interview. She said they did not give her any of that information. I asked for an e-mail or phone number to the last person who reviewed my status. She said she was going to leave a message for the client services manager. Probably will not hear back from them since they had to have someone else tell me that I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you and your co-workers make your day go by at work?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Associate Client Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, VA) in September 2017.

Interview

The first interview is a 30 min Telephone screening, then if you are selected to proceed to the next step- 2nd phase is a online test via email, then a face to face interview once you've passed that test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you went over and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question
    • Give me 3 Characteristics of Great Customer Service?   1 Answer

ADP Response

Sep 25, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team.