ADP Associate Client Support Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Associate Client Support Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online and within a few days I received an email to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview verified information from resume and asked a few basic interview questions. A week later I received an email that I was selected for in person interview with time slots and to verify if time worked. I interviewed with 2 managers for client support and implementation. Was asked about myself and to give examples of different situations in my work experience. Nothing too hard. I was told I would hear something either way within 2 weeks. Still have a few days to hear back
They were very clear through the whole process of what to expect.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 28, 2016 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the open and honest review. Good insights.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Associate Client Support Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in June 2016.

Interview

Submitted resume on ADP career site, received an email within 3 days to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview went well, and I was emailed later that day to schedule an in person interview. In person interview was 3 days later in good cop/ bad cop fashion. This style of interview was poorly executed, unprofessional, and borderline rude. The lady playing bad cop raised her voice and leaned into my face while speaking at me. I am convinced she hated her job and she made the entire interview uncomfortable. The man who was playing good cop was squirming in response to her poorly executed acting skills. I thought ADP was a professional company and would have perfected it's candidate acquisition skills by now.

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miami, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online. 1st interview was a phone interview, 2nd interview was an in-person interview. Both were very STAR method heavy. Interviewed with 2-3 members of management. They try to make you feel safe and make it interactive so you're not as nervous. Then they show you around the call center so that you can get the feel of the environment.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very generic. Resume submission, application online, phone interview, and final interview with 2 members of the team. During the phone screen, there was misinformation given that didn't align with the overview of the position given during the panel interview.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Got a call from a recruiter who had my resume from a career fair. She set up a phone interview with me and then emailed me details on a face-to-face interview. The interview was postponed due to a death in one of the interviewers' family, so I think it was the exception, not the rule. During the interview, three managers' round-table interviewed me and asked me normal questions. They seemed to like me so they asked me if I had time to shadow somebody. I sat with somebody at their desk for about 15 minutes and then they pulled me back into the room and gave me the opportunity to ask questions. One of the managers walked me out and told me they were going to offer me the position. I got a call the next day from the recruiter going over the offer then she emailed it to me and I accepted.

The only weird thing is they hired me but my start date was like 2.5 months out.

Interview Questions

• What are some problems you face at your current company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Elk Grove Village, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

I apply for the above position early January and a day later I received a email to take a test. The test was very easy just basic questions and some call center simulation questions as well. I finished the test and a week later received a email for a phone interview. The phone interview was 30 minutes in length and just had questions about tell me a time questions. A week later I received a email for a face to face interview. I was just like the phone interview. I did meet with the director of office which was nice. He was a great guy he just ask a few questions. After I left the interview about a hour later I got a call about the job. It was a great process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The salary was great no need to negotiate

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied and the next day I received an email to set up a phone interview. The interview told me depending on my answers she would recommend me and I would get an email assessment. I got the assessment 30 minutes after phone interview, which was fast. Then after that things have been starting to slow down. I haven't heard from anyone for a week and a half. I saw the job is expired now but my application status jut says that they have all the information that's needed that I will be contacted. So it leaves me confuse as in if the job is exactly expired or not. Lack of communication completely. You don't know who to contact. You're clueless

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer
    • Tell me the time you felt stressed work and what did you do   Answer Question

May 22, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for your negative experience. Please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com we will strive to remedy.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (El Paso, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

First you would have a phone interview which would determine if you would get an in person interview. Phone interview consisted of just going over resume submitted as well as some situational questions. If selected to continue they call and schedule an in person interview. Then generally 2 additional in person interviews each with a gradually higher executive. In-person interview were mostly situational questions which I answered by stating a situation, action, and result.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you dealt with an angry customer.   1 Answer

Jul 17, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the feedback on your ADP interview in El Paso.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a series of four interviews...1 being a phone interview 2. In person interview 3. Phone interview with a manager 4. Then I had to talk to a area manager. The process was very easy and I love the way the interviewers interact with you and are very nice this is a great company to work for

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Aug 29, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for providing feedback on your interview experience and welcome to the ADP team.

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about 4 weeks from application to offer! A little nerve-wracking having to wait around for news, but the process was smooth and comfortable. Phone interview to start to verify basic information, then a face-to-face interview about a week later. No hard questions, and I received an email the night before with some extra "prep" questions to be prepared to answer, which was actually very helpful in organizing my thoughts. My offer was perfect; no negotiating was necessary since they have offered much more than my salary requirements! Looking forward to training soon.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation in which you provided excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Jul 28, 2016 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your review and welcome to the ADP Norfolk team.