ADP Associate District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 78 of over 3.3K interviews

Recruiter25%
Employee Referral19%
HardAverageEasy

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Fast paced, expertly handled, and educational. Experienced sales professionals handled the process. Spoke from a position of experience. Sales Managers were reflective during process. Coached potential employee to be better prior to an offer being extended.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you to pursue an outside sales role?
    Answer Question

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

1st phone call interview with the HR hiring manager. Then, a panel interview with 6 sales executives. Next, an interview with the VP of sales. Lastly, a field ride with another associate.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to “cheat” at work to get something done on time?

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

long, however rewarding and extremely informative interview process. you feel like you truly earned the job after it. You also get a feel for how seriously they take this interview and job position!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Very casual, the recruiter is your advocate, very friendly, they make the job seem awesome- you have to do a mock sales call and follow the instructions - they give you pretty direct ones

Interview Questions
  • You are trying to sell different payroll packages to a company- go through these sales steps to close the sale

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

3 Steps including phone, role play and ride along. The process was straightforward and the ride along was a great tool to see how the job actually was. Being in the field with an associate gave me great perspective on the day to day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

the interview process was lengthy. can not possibly get a feel for the job either during covid because there is no field ride as there normally would be for a sales position. it is also inside sales, not outside.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It is a multiple interview process that begins with the recruiter, followed by more interviews with other people including vp of sales. The requiter will help you along the way and keep you updated on everything regarding your interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

The interview process was 4 steps. A phone interview with a recruiter, FaceTime interview with the Sales Executive, ride along, and a role play interview with the Sales Executive. All the different steps were helpful in determining if the job was right for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

It all starts with chatting with a recruiter, an interview with VP of sales, then you have to do a half-day field ride with a top rep. If they like you, they'll call the VP to do a role play. They'll have your potential manager in there as well to see how you did and offer you the job on the spot.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about yourself what are three words to describe yourself

ADP

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at ADP in Jan 2021

Interview

Five part process. Phone screen with recruiter, virtual interview with VP, virtual interview with DM, and then a virtual interview/role play with SE. got offer the day after my last interview and background check/drug test the following week. First three were fairly easy as long as your personality shines through. The last round was the most challenging and tough, especially with the role play. I did the role play once, got feedback, tried again and was able to close. Just make sure you’re closing each round and ask for next steps and show eagerness for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 78 Interviews