ADP Associate District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Associate District Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2017

33 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (San Diego, CA).

Interview

phone screen- recruiter selling you on the job. (Interviewer) lies about everything. Sells you on the job, freedom and earning opportunity. Have you come back for a second round interview with the managers. Offer you a "sales apprentice" position, sales intern, etc. Whatever title they use to describe it... they only pay you $12.50/hr with zero benefits for as long as they want. Don't take it

Interview Questions

• The entire interview was all just a way to sell me on taking less pay for a job that would have more potential down the road. Complete lie. If I hadn't been told by a lot of people that ADP had such amazing training... I never would have accepted.   Answer Question

Oct 23, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the insightful review and for adding in specifics that are helpful for us to improve our processes.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Associate District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a lovely recruiter and had an initial phone screen. I was then moved to an in person interview with the VP of Sales which went really well so I was moved to the ride along. The ride along was long (entire day) but fun. I then had my final interview/role play with to SE’s and the VP of Sales. I was convinced o had the job since I was told I did amazing but they moved forward with another candidate which was a slap in the face considering I was told I did great.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Oct 23, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for the disappointing result but we hope you will continue to try to be a part of the ADP team. Thanks for sharing your story.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP (Portland, ME) in June 2017.

Interview

I was reached out to by a recruiter on LinkedIn. We set up a time for a phone interview. I was then interviewed by a manager. Then told to prepare for a final interview, role play and ride along. The manager and recruiter kept in contact through the entire process. It was the best interview process I have ever been through with a job.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you? What are your long term goals/short term goals?   Answer Question

Jun 26, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thanks for the positive review of ADP and welcome to the team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online through their website and about 2 1/2 weeks later I got a call from one of their recruiters for a phone screen. The phone interview went well or so I thought. She told me about the salary and benefits and told me they'd reach out the following week to let me know if I've made it to the next round. I never heard back from them. Why would you try to sell me on the company by telling me what kind of benefits and salary you provide if you weren't interested in me? I was very disappointed. Would've liked a call or an email letting me know I didn't make it to the next round. For a company as big as ADP that focuses on providing benefits for employees you'd think they would know how to treat candidates.
    I checked my phone and email every single day, almost every hour because I was very interested in hearing back from them. This was a very bad experience for me. Not very professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Melville, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. If they approve, that is followed by an interview with VP. If the VP approves, that is then followed by an interview with all the managers + a field ride. So three rounds of interviews on three different days.

Interview Questions

• I don't think you're right for this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter I spoke to was very kind and open to answering all of the questions that I had. She thoroughly explained the job expectations and the training process (I.e. 6 week training on webinars and with a mentor, and a week training at headquarters in NJ). Ultimately, it seems like a good place to work of you have an interest in sales.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Long Beach, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

You work with a recruiter and they set up the interview with the VP. The VP asks you questions and offers you an internship. You intern for a little and they hire you contingent upon if you're a good fit.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 19, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the feedback on your ADP interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

It is a lengthy process. You go through a phone screening with a recruiter. She sets up an interview with the VP of Sales. He will ask you both behavioral and situational questions. Next step, it's job shadowing for the day and after a mocked situation. Overall, the process was fine, Typical corporate interview. I recommend dressing business professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you showed resilience.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you were faced with a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

They asked me only four questions. They told me to set aside 20 to 30 minutes for the phone interview and it only lasted 6 minutes. It was not an effective interview. I didn't get to ask any questions.

Interview Questions

• Name three things that your friends would describe you as?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Fort Washington, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

Started with a phone screening
    Interview with 2 managers
    Another interview with my would be manager
    Field Ride for an entire day - You get to see what an average day is like - be aggressive and try to take the lead here because they love confidence
    Final interview with the Vice President

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Feb 9, 2017 – Project Specialist