ADP Associate District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Associate District Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

Associate District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Initial phone/screening interview was followed by an in-person interview at the office, and then a full-day ride along in the field. Spoke with hiring manager/team leaders, had four interviews in total.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 25, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview feedback with us on Glassdoor.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

Long interview process but well worth it. This is a company that knows exactly what they’re looking for in qualified candidates. Be prepared for tough in depth questions and then sell the product.

Interview Questions

• What’re your biggest strengths that would help you succeed at this job   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

Straight forward.

ADP hires smart and personable people. Culture is a huge part of the company.
    If you want the job, ask for it at the end.
    There are 4 rounds - Phone screen, in-person with VP, field ride, and panel interview.
    Every new hire in socal must go through apprenticeship and not all the apprentice get hired.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Apr 2, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

Fairly quick and to the point. Starts with phone call screening asking about past experience, why you're interested in the job etc. then you set a date to meet with the VP of Small business sales for a one on one interview. Then if you pass through to the next round, you are then put in touch with a rep in the office to shadow for an entire day & to see what a day in the life of a ADP sales rep is like. It's important that you impress and get along with the person your shadowing because they play a huge part in whether you move forward in the process. After the day shadowing, you come back to the office to meet with a sales manager to do a role play. This is the final round. I heard back within a few days that I was hired and when my start date would be. They're really looking for someone that has the social skills & ability to connect with people. Be yourself and relax but also remain professional.

Interview Questions

• Why sales? How will your past experience help you succeed in this position?   1 Answer

May 7, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your thorough experience and welcome to the ADP team!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Long interview process - 4 rounds and still make you do apprenticeship. Had phone screening, in person, panel / field ride, and final. Management does a great job at selling the position.

Interview Questions

• Role play getting past the gatekeeper and setting an appt   Answer Question

Apr 16, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the review of your interview experience and welcome to the ADP team!

Associate District Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and had a little interview with them. If you pass that then you will have an interview with the VP or a manager. Then if they move you on to the next step you will go on a ride day with a sales rep and depending on how you like it and get along with your rep will help determine if you get the job. You will then have a final interview with a manager and possible role playing.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Dec 17, 2018

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process.

Associate District Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Relatively standard interview process. First contact was a brief phone conversation with a recruiter. This was followed up by an in person interview with the Sales Executive. Most of the questions are behavioral in nature. Final interview was with same SE and area VP.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a difficult client?   1 Answer

Feb 11, 2019

Thank you for your review and for sharing your interview insights with us on Glassdoor. #workhappy

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (San Francisco, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was straight forward. A couple of phone screening interviews, then in person interviews. They take you on a Ride-along with one of the reps and they show you the day to day of the outside sales job. They want to make sure it is something that you are up for. Outside sales is a very tough job that requires a lot of time and effort!

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Feb 18, 2019

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Baltimore, MD) in September 2016.

Interview

The recruiter I spoke to was very kind and open to answering all of the questions that I had. She thoroughly explained the job expectations and the training process (I.e. 6 week training on webinars and with a mentor, and a week training at headquarters in NJ). Ultimately, it seems like a good place to work of you have an interest in sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

It is a lengthy process. You go through a phone screening with a recruiter. She sets up an interview with the VP of Sales. He will ask you both behavioral and situational questions. Next step, it's job shadowing for the day and after a mocked situation. Overall, the process was fine, Typical corporate interview. I recommend dressing business professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you showed resilience.   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time where you were faced with a difficult situation.   Answer Question