ADP Associate Insurance Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Associate Insurance Account Executive Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Buena Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Buena Park, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

First, phone interview with recruiter. Second, face to face interview with Vice President, Darrick Edison. Third and last, 8 hour seat ride with an inside sales insurance services producer and in the afternoon a panel interview with the 5 Sales Executive Managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for ADP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation with the position. I asked for the position and what were the next steps in the process at the end of the interview and was offered the job a week later.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADP (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

I was referred by a friend. Sent my resume and had a phone interview with the recruiter the next day. Very easy then asked me to come in for an in person interview within the next 2 days. I interviewed with 2 managers then had to do a sales pitch with a given scenario.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at ADP and what do you know about ADP   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Phone then 2 managers interview wait half hour another manager interview...call back seat ride with producer then final interview with vp

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at ADP (Allentown, PA) in May 2010.

Interview

The process started once I had applied and created a profile on the company website. I was then contacted by a recruiter. They setup a phone interview with the first phone call. I took the phone interview a few days later. It was pretty detailed, asking me the same basic questions that you would expect from a phone interview. I passed the phone interview and was moved on to the in-person interview a few days later. I was interviewed by the department head first, then two different groups to which I was applying. It was pretty normal, resume review, job history, reasons for leaving, etc. Got the offer 4 days after the last interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the reasons you left your last position?   1 Answer
    • What did you like least about your last position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No ability to negotiate. Only have 48 hours to except offer or the offer is rescinded.