ADP Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 7, 2017

38 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Client Service Specialist Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I just had my face to face interview with ADP. I had a manager in person and a manager on speakerphone at another ADP location in FL.

The first round was through talent acquisition- basic salary reqs and lite "tell me a time" STAR type questions. If you make it past this you get an invite to take an assessment. This is a mock call center type assessment. They want to know how well you use digit resources.

If you pass the assessment- an HR coordinator will email you and set an appointment to talk over the phone. He or she will talk more in depth about the position and what it pays, benefits, etc.

If you leave a great impression there- you will be invited to have a face to face with a manager on location. If the time proposed does not fit LET THEM KNOW RIGHT AWAY! They rescheduled for me and I was forever thankful for it.

I just had my face to face and the manager that interviewed me was extremely nice and straight forward. ADP is a career not a job. The ladies I spoke to were with ADP for 20 and 18 years respectfully and have no intentions of looking else where.

Very informative and exciting

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years
      tell me a time where you went above and beyond
      conflict resolution between peers   3 Answers

Mar 20, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for this great review.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied internally for position that was posted for Norfolk VA but could be done in other locations. I applied for the Atlanta location. I had the recruiter interview. But it took over a month for the interview with the hiring manager. The questions asked by the hiring manager were very thorough. I answered each question to the best of my ability and thought the overall interview was good. But I still haven't heard anything as far as results. This is very disappointing because I, now, am unemployed (lay off by ADP). This is very disheartening, especially coming from a company I enjoyed working for.

Interview Questions

• What is your best attribute that you would bring to the team?   Answer Question

May 8, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry to hear you had a negative experience applying to rejoin ADP after working with us for some time. We hope you will continue to try and work for us in some capacity as your enthusiasm is valued... More

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The total interview process took 3 weeks, and consisted of a phone interview, 60 min computer assessment and onsite interview. My onsite interview experience was not as expected. I was never asked to spill out the 60-second personal statement I wrote or the 12 open ended questions I prepared for. I was told that I would hear something back in the week. I thought the interview went great as I was well prepared and totally wanted this job. The very next day, talent called to tell me that I was not qualified after all. Totally disparaging.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role?   1 Answer

Senior Retirement Services Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long, inconsistent and border fraudulent. Received a written offer, resigned at my current employer, only to have offer rescinded the day before I was supposed to start. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Interview Questions

• Current salary on application- they anchor on this number. Do not guesstimate.   1 Answer

Mar 21, 2017 – Project Specialist

We’re sorry that your experience with ADP was unsatisfactory. Due to the nature of our business and the trust that our clients place in us to safeguard their employees’ highly confidential... More

Associate Client Support Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview. Was asked about past job experiences and duties and was asked to describe certain work experiences. They also asked about past salaries, the reason behind leaving job, where do I see myself in 5 years and why I thought I was a great candidate.

I feel like its a great company however, I am disappointed by the follow up. She said they would let me know something within a week and I still haven't heard back. Even if I didn't get the job, I would at least like to know instead of having my application just sit there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you went over and beyond to help a customer   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

Short. Crisp. Fast.
    Got call through consultancy.Consultancy screened me for basic JAVA questions like Inheritance, Abstraction, Polymorphism etc. This was easy. Phone Interview scheduled. Interviewer called me right on time, Courteous. Asked basic questions listed below. Interview lasted only 10 mins or less. Couldnt figure out what they wanted.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself
      2. Abstract class, example?
      3. What’s diff between, private, public protected and final?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process was long and slow, recruiters take a long time to get back to you. I started with one recruiter then she left...and my file was lost. I had to call and then found out there was a new recruiter! She apologized to me as they had just filled the position, but I had already done a powerpoint report as "homework", and was interviewd 3 times! .. very unprofessional

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had multiple projects, how did you prioritize them? How did you know which ones to work on first, and which could be worked on later?   Answer Question

Jul 10, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for your negative experience. We will share this review with our HR leaders.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I submitted a resume online, then a week later I received an email invitation to do an assessment, another week later was invited for a phone interview, and then a week after that I set up an in-person interview. It seemed like the process went well, and the interviewer was personable, but didn't really ask any hard hitting questions. I checked the status and found a message stating "It's been determined that your background is not a match for the requirements set for in the position. We wish you the best in your career search." I find this message odd because the job description states that only a High School diploma is needed, and no previous experience is necessary. (A personalized message would be more effective and more respectful to applicants that spend a month going through the process with a company). On top of this I have many years of customer service experience and a Bachelor's degree, and also met all of the preferred requirements. If you receive an interview with this place, do your due diligence in building up other employment options, because a lot of your time will be spent waiting around to hear about the next step with ADP. I had no way to contact my recruiter or the person I interviewed with, so there is lacking communication from ADP in that regard as well.

Payroll Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

I received an email the same day after I applied online. I scheduled my phone interview on Monday the interviewer called me on time and asked a bunch of questions. Why should I be considered for the position, If I was willing to relocated, Percentage of travel I was willing to do, and if I had any payroll experience. The interviewer stated I would be notified if I was to move on in the hiring process, but it's going on 3 weeks and I still haven't received a call. I checked online for my status it is still stating they will contact me if I have been moved along in the hiring process. After 2-3 and I haven't heard anything I'm pretty sure I didn't get it, but like any job you must have 3 years experience after you have a college degree.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

Process is very smooth. Good communications through out. The recruiter provided detailed information. The interview was somewhat formal with technical questions mixed in. There were no coding test. Interviewer gave constructive feedback and advice.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you been coding?   1 Answer