ADP Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated May 9, 2017

2.9

Director, Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA).

Interview

Extremely thorough and professional. The recruiter was friendly and informative keeping me up to date at every step of the process. The hiring manager shared his vision for the position and gave me ample opportunity to discuss how my experience would fit with the requirements of the position.

Interview Questions

• Explain how your background provides the necessary experience for this position.   Answer Question
    • Were you asked to substantiate the role of your team and how?   Answer Question
    • What method did you use to build a coaching program.   Answer Question

May 15, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the honest and clear review.

Client Service Specialist Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I just had my face to face interview with ADP. I had a manager in person and a manager on speakerphone at another ADP location in FL.

The first round was through talent acquisition- basic salary reqs and lite "tell me a time" STAR type questions. If you make it past this you get an invite to take an assessment. This is a mock call center type assessment. They want to know how well you use digit resources.

If you pass the assessment- an HR coordinator will email you and set an appointment to talk over the phone. He or she will talk more in depth about the position and what it pays, benefits, etc.

If you leave a great impression there- you will be invited to have a face to face with a manager on location. If the time proposed does not fit LET THEM KNOW RIGHT AWAY! They rescheduled for me and I was forever thankful for it.

I just had my face to face and the manager that interviewed me was extremely nice and straight forward. ADP is a career not a job. The ladies I spoke to were with ADP for 20 and 18 years respectfully and have no intentions of looking else where.

Very informative and exciting

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years
      tell me a time where you went above and beyond
      conflict resolution between peers
      3 Answers

Mar 20, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for this great review.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I networked my way into the company. It began with a quick phone screen by recruiter followed by in person interview with hiring manager. Then I was brought into the company for a panel interview with hiring manager and three other executives. I received a low ball offer but I declined. I heard that ADP does not pay their employees well and competitors come to steal their best talent. My experience supports this rumor. I received an offer from one of their competitors with a base salary that is $20K higher than what was offered by ADP. My lesson to you - don't settle. Find a company that appreciates your talents and is willing to pay for your services. You deserve it!

Interview Questions

• If you are so successful at your company, why do you want to leave and come to ADP?   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the review and best luck in your future endeavors.

Global Product and Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had only one interview and it was an on-site interview. I talked to a campus recruiter at my school's career fair and gave her my resume. I then got an email a few weeks later asking me what times I can come in for an interview. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. I was in a room with two employees and they just asked me about stuff on my resume (which language I felt the most comfortable with, my projects, etc) The behavioral questions were based on my projects so it wasn't that bad. The technical questions were pretty basic also.

Interview Questions

• What is inheritance (programming concept in Java)?   1 Answer
    • How would you hide variables or methods in the parent class from child classes?   1 Answer

Mar 13, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thanks for the feedback on your interview experience and welcome to the ADP team.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied internally for position that was posted for Norfolk VA but could be done in other locations. I applied for the Atlanta location. I had the recruiter interview. But it took over a month for the interview with the hiring manager. The questions asked by the hiring manager were very thorough. I answered each question to the best of my ability and thought the overall interview was good. But I still haven't heard anything as far as results. This is very disappointing because I, now, am unemployed (lay off by ADP). This is very disheartening, especially coming from a company I enjoyed working for.

Interview Questions

• What is your best attribute that you would bring to the team?   Answer Question

May 8, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry to hear you had a negative experience applying to rejoin ADP after working with us for some time. We hope you will continue to try and work for us in some capacity as your enthusiasm is valued ... More

New Grad Global Product Technology Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied back in November and didn't hear back until February. Which was fine, because of my circumstances at the time. Talked with the recruiter about the position and expressed my interest. First interview was in person, in office. Two very, very nice people talking generally over my resume. They told me then they wanted a second round. Heard back about that a few days later. Scheduling through the process was... a Struggle. I was in contact with 4 recruiters through the process so it made things strained as it was hard to know if everyone was on the same page. There was an instance where they didn't know what I was applying for and was giving me info a different position. I chalk this up to this is the first time this program has existed so I'm sure process will get better with time.

The second interview came away from my resume more but it was still the focus. Everyone I talked with was incredibly nice and supportive of the fact that I was still pursuing other companies at the same time. They (the interviewers) said that they though that we were good fits for each other. Got a (very generous) offer 3 business days later. They allowed me 2 weeks to make a decision and even extend that deadline when another company started signalling they were going to make an offer.

What sealed the deal for me was when one of my recruiters called me just to see what was on my mind and see what i was thinking, and obviously see what she could say to get me to go with ADP. She ultimately told me to go with my gut, even if that wasn't ADP. I can't tell you how much that meant to me. I went home and signed the offer that night, other offer unseen. I felt pursued, like they were fighting to get me which really helped that decision.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't really any tricky questions. It was all (mostly) from my resume, which I knew like the back of my hand. Know everything you have on there and be ready to talk about it.   Answer Question

Apr 10, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the fantastic review of your experience interviewing with ADP Alpharetta and welcome to the ADP family :) #hellowork

Associate Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Bait and switch. They were recruiting for a 1-2 year level developer but were interviewing for a 6+ year person instead. It seems they just wanted someone with senior experience who was willing to work for junior pay. It was a two stage process: phone screen and in person panel.

Interview Questions

• How do you implement a multi-threaded application in Java?   Answer Question

Feb 9, 2017 – Project Specialist

Sorry for this negative experience. We have escalated this review to our Alpharetta HR team.

Client Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The total interview process took 3 weeks, and consisted of a phone interview, 60 min computer assessment and onsite interview. My onsite interview experience was not as expected. I was never asked to spill out the 60-second personal statement I wrote or the 12 open ended questions I prepared for. I was told that I would hear something back in the week. I thought the interview went great as I was well prepared and totally wanted this job. The very next day, talent called to tell me that I was not qualified after all. Totally disparaging.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the role?   1 Answer

Senior Retirement Services Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long, inconsistent and border fraudulent. Received a written offer, resigned at my current employer, only to have offer rescinded the day before I was supposed to start. I wouldn't recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Interview Questions

• Current salary on application- they anchor on this number. Do not guesstimate.   1 Answer

Mar 21, 2017 – Project Specialist

We’re sorry that your experience with ADP was unsatisfactory. Due to the nature of our business and the trust that our clients place in us to safeguard their employees’ highly confidential ... More

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Phone screen is to ensure you are fit for the position. If you qualify, you will receive an email from a recruiter requesting an onsite or phone interview. Prior to the onsite interview, you must take an assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a difficult situation with a customer and what was the outcome.   Answer Question