ADP Benefits Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Benefits Representative Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ADP (Norcross, GA).

Interview

This was a panel type interview. I sat across the table from three of the managers and supervisors and they took turns asking me questions. It might seem as though it would have been intimidating, but they were all quite friendly.

Interview Questions

• What experience have you had in dealing with accounts and customer service?   1 Answer
  • What is your ideal job?   Answer Question
  • How would you handle a difficult situation, and I was given the example of an individual on the line with a question you did not know the answer to and asked how I would handle it.   1 Answer

ADP Response

Jul 28, 2016 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your open and honest review. We appreciate your insights.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Benefits Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Phone interview, followed by In Person interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They offer very little room for negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Louisville, KY) in October 2013.

Interview

You show interest in a call center assignment offered by a temp agency. Then, the temp agency brings you in for an interview. After the interview you get a call back to do a brief training explaining the company that the assignment is with, where the facility is, what entrance to use, and where to park. On your first day, you'll be doing a lot of nothing because the trainers will act as if they didn't know 200 people would be showing up that day. Training will last about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks. The training isn't very thorough because they want you to learn most of the information hands-on when you get on the phones. And because they know most of you won't be there at the end of the season.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a flexible schedule?   1 Answer

Benefit Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Des Moines, IA).

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview with 2 people then they called just a few hours later and offered me the job the background process took a couple weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult decision you have had to make   Answer Question

Benefits Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ADP in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online and within about a week I was contacted to setup a phone interview. The phone interview was made within a 2-3 day time frame after that. The person setting up the phone interview was great as far as adjusting the timing of the phone interview to the time that worked well with my schedule.

Interview Questions

• Questions were average, mainly off the application that was submitted online.   Answer Question

Benefits Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Filled out an online applilcation, got a call from recruiter to do phone interview, then after passing had to fill out application and did a face to face interview with manager. This process took about 3 months.

Interview Questions

• Manager didnt have any hard questions. Just general questions, like your experience and why you want the job   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. I told them how much i wanted and what i currently made and they offered what I discussed with recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Charlotte, NC) in November 2012.

Interview

Simple questions about you and your background. You do a phone interview first and if they like you you will meet with 2 managers who will get to know you and talk a little bit about the job and its functions.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deliver difficult or potentially unwanted information?   Answer Question

ADP Response

Jul 28, 2016 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your insights.