ADP Client Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Client Support Specialist

ADP Client Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Elk Grove Village, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

There was one phone interview with the recruiter, in person interview with two managers & a peer interviewer, then a final call with a VP of the department. Overall the process took a long time, but the recruiter updated me each step.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied online with application. Had a recruiter contact via email. Setup phone screen. Went well, no unexpected questions - looking for general background experience and if you seem personable.

Interview Questions

• None. All were expected. No trick questions like "What is your greatest weakness?". Pretty standard such as tell me about your experience. What excites you about this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer was above what I request. Informed of this in phone interview. Did not have to negotiate.

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

I applied online and was called a few days later for a phone interview with HR after that she scheduled me with a face to face interview the next week. I met with a Director and a member of HR. The next day I was given an offer over the phone.

Interview Questions

• pretty typical interview...why do you want to work here? what are your strengths and weaknesses.....nothing too complicated or in depth.   Answer Question

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview. Then I had two interviews 45 minutes each, with two sets of interviewers on the same day. Then a week later another phone inter view.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to help someone solve a technical problem and you weren't present. And what was the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Elk Grove, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

It was four to five interviews ranging from over the phone to meeting in person. You definitely need to make sure that you know about the company and how it was established. Do your homework!

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavior questions from beginning to the end...Ex. When was time where you went above and beyond what was asked of you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADP (Maitland, FL).

Interview

Contacted online by recruiter using my indeed resume. Scheduled phone interview the interviewer asked two behavioral questions. How did you take ownership of a situation and tell about a time you gave exceptional customer service. We also went over resume asked if I was bilingual and a few other yes no questions. She asked my availability for next two weeks and said if I move on in the process to expect an email for assessment test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you gave exceptional customer service   1 Answer

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP in May 2016.

Interview

Recruiter found my resume online and than Contacted was made by recruiter through email, email to complete brief assessment with general questions pertaining to application apply online applications , phone interview, will receive another assessment and next steps

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Orlando, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter to told me to look over the job description and if I was interested to let him know. He set me up with a phone interview that was 30 mins and then told me I would be contacted for a f2f interview once my responses were looked over. Within the next couple of days I was contacted by email for a f2f interview. On my interview day it was going okay until I met the female and male interviewers. The male interviewer met me first and totally walked past me while calling my name and when I went i to the interview room their was a lady there with a confuse look on her face. They were confused becuase I have a spanish last name but I am a black woman and once they that I wasnt a light skinned long haired latino it went downhill from there. The female interviewer said nothing even when I asked her questions and the male interviewer that did most of the talking asked me a question and while I was giving the answer to him he rudely interrupted me. They quickly wrapped up the interview in 10 mins becuase they were just going through the motions they knew they were not going to hire me before I even sat down. This is comming from someone who has a Bachelors degree, four years of human resources experience, and over ten years of customer service experience including call center and at the time they werent even requesting experience. For a company that won awards for diversity they sure are not diverse in any way. I guess I was too black for them but this is the world we live in where prejudice is still alive and well everywhere.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jul 7, 2016 – Project Specialist

Candidate experience is of utmost importance to ADP, and we value the time you spent preparing for your interview and meeting with us. We regret that you did not have a good experience during your... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, VA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process was not what I thought it would be. It was pretty unorganized in what steps would be next. My phone interview went well but took place with a foreign woman in a different country and made me feel like she was a random person from the call center selected to do it. They ask about your previous work history as if your resume wasn't enough. After the phone interview, you then go to the actual application which you fill in with the exact information you literally just told the phone interviewer. Then you are contacted by another outsourced employee to set up a ftf interview. I just so happened to be late to my interview because of the local tunnel. I really do feel this is the reasoning behind not being chosen for the position. However, ADP is in for a surprise when they open their doors in November. They chose the worst traffic spot in the entire city to do business. Anyway, the interview was smooth. Its the lack of communication to the next steps that were a problem to me. It truly is rude to not have the decency to call or even just email a letter of rejection. But to update the status of my application after waiting for some type of communication for 2 weeks is just wrong. No email. No phone call. I reached oit to several people during my two week wait for some type of update. No one had any answers. Im truly disappointed in the lack of communication in the hiring process from a fortune 500 company.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Jun 21, 2016 – Project Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience. We apologize that the experience was not as you expected, and we take this very serious. ADP is always looking to improve... More

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in July 2016.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview. The woman interviewing me was very awkward. She laughed nervously at everything I said (which made things very uncomfortable). These were basic questions.. Some scenario questions and questions about your experience (aka read your entire resume back to them). Once the interview was complete, she told me they would send me a survey if they wanted to proceed with hiring.

I received the survey and once it was completed I received another call to schedule an in-person interview. I interviewed with 3 members of their team. Seemed like they were trying to play games the entire interview, almost as if they wanted to catch you in some sort of lie. I definitely didn't like that. Only one member of the panel was professional, the other two seemed like they were just on a big ego trip trying to show off who was "tougher" and "better". I have interviewed and worked for far more successful companies and have never had an experience as this one. I interviewed a week ago and based off the interview alone I will not take the job even if it is offered.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you and a customer just weren't understanding each other and what you did to turn the situation around   1 Answer

Jul 28, 2016 – Project Specialist

Sorry for your unfortunate experience. If you would like to provide more insights such as location and who specifically you worked with please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com