Find jobs for Client Support Specialist

ADP Client Support Specialist Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 109 of over 3.3K interviews

Recruiter16%
Employee Referral7%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (El Paso, TX) in May 2021

Interview

1. Applied through ADP website 2. Few days later Phone screen interview (employment history, why adp) 3. Asked about availability for manager interview 3. Might receive an assessment via email Still waiting for assesmment

Interview Questions
  • Why ADP Are you comfortable with constant changes
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Tan Valley

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (San Tan Valley) in May 2021

Interview

Panel interview with the hiring manager and the team, was a bit overwhelming was not expecting that. Had to listen to a call and rate the call and write a follow up email about the call. You most definitely want to prepare for an interview at ADP!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

First, I got a call from a hiring manager. It was a screening interview with basic questions (tell me about yourself, your past experiences, why ADP, etc.,). Then, I got an e-mail invitation for the second round of interviews. It was a panel interview via Webex with three wonderful ladies. The interview was very professional, but some of the questions may throw you off a little bit. Try to think outside the box and tell them what you would actually do to prevent the customer from leaving the company. It's all about retention, so concentrate on that

Interview Questions
  • How do you deal with angry customers How do you prevent a customer from taking his business else where What sales/ retention strategies do you use

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Maitland, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Received a phone call for a phone screening, was then sent a link to a 30 questions with English. It was very easy but some how i still did not pass even though it was basic things.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in working for ADP? What made you interested in working with ADP? What do you currently do at your position?

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP in Mar 2021

Interview

1.- Phone Screening 2.- Formal interview (about an hour) 3.- Formal Interview 2 (about 20 min) Lots of "Tell me about a time..." questions that need to be answered in a STAR manner (Situation, Task, Action, Result)

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about yourself" "Tell me about a time you had a difficult customer and how you managed it" "What is your weakness" "Why ADP?"

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

I first got a phone interview and then in person interview about a week or so after. I was asked situational questions ex. how do u deal with an escalated client? Take the training seriously it will help in the long run

Interview Questions
  • situational questions ex. how do u deal with an escalated client?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

The hiring process was thorough, quick, and a tad repetitive with the interview questions. I applied in February, and had 1 phone screening, a follow up comprehensive test/and behavioral assessment via email the same day. Once that was completed I was scheduled for a video interview a few days later with two managers. After the video interview I was scheduled a phone interview with the director of the department 2 days later. It was all very quick and efficient, and everyone was incredibly kind. After the call with the director I was scheduled a call with an employee to ask any questions I had for someone in the actual position, with as much transparency they can offer. This last call was incredibly valuable to the insight of the role. Later in the same day I received an informal call from the recruiter to verbally give me the offer and to explain next steps and to await the formal email offer. I prepared extensively, and made sure to ask tons of questions each time.

Interview Questions
  • Explain a time where you had to learn a new process, what was the outcome. / explain a time where the outcome wasn't ideal. (I was asked this in each of the 3 interviews, and made sure to prepare multiple and more thorough answers )
  • Explain a time you had to handle an upset guest and the outcome
  • Explain why this role when you are over qualified.
  • Where do you see yourself in 3 years

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

I applied online. Then got a phone interview a couple days later. Got scheduled an onsite interview with 2 managers. They also did a background check on me and checked my references. After everything was verified, I got an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP in Dec 2020

Interview

Applied through company website, initial phone screening (the woman called me an hour early), two online assessments, video interview with two managers, phone interview with higher up manager, found out I didn’t get the job through and automated email that gave no reasoning. This whole process was about three weeks. I had no idea how many steps there were during the process and didn’t know who my direct contact was because each time I got an email for next steps it came from a different person.

Interview Questions
  • What attracted you to this position? Explain a time you had to had to give a customer bad news? Explain a time you had to learn a new process and how did you adjust
3 people found this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Brief phone interview, from there, an online assessment and another phone interview. It was pretty cut and dry, very polite, very positive. It all changed with the in-house interview. The management team was late since they had a team lunch. Normal PAS interview style. That all seemed to go well. The guys interviewing me were amiable, and it became more conversational. Then they started to explain more about the position. On average, the job responsibilities were double to triple what the initial phone interview said. When I brought this up, they just laughed and mentioned they don't always align with corporate. After that, almost every detail was different. It seemed like they were paying their people a set salary but asking for a lot more time without compensation. At this point, I wrapped the interview and explained I didn't feel the job was the right fit for me.

Interview Questions
  • If I would be willing to work extra without compensation to make personal or team goals.
7 people found this interview helpful