ADP Client Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Client Support Specialist

ADP Client Support Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA).

Interview

After applying you received a phone call, and then had to take an online assessment. Once you passed that you were able to go to the in person interview. Interview process was very smooth.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities in your previous/current position?   Answer Question

Jan 20, 2020

Thank you for the review and welcome to the ADP team. Glad to hear that you had a smooth interview process! #WorkHappy

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

It was very laid back. It was also a learning process as far as ADP goes. The questions were the basic interview questions but there were a lot of them.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Oct 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process with us on Glassdoor. We appreciate your review!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview begins with an online application followed by a phone screen. There is also an assessment. These three part are easy for thr process. The in person interview is ridiculous.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Mar 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Glassdoor. If you have anything additional to share, please contact us at adp_talent_community@adp.com Thank you

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in March 2019.

Interview

My college sent out an email that ADP was hiring May 2019 Grads, so i applied online. I was scheduled for an interview within 2 weeks. A week and a half after the interview, I got a call from the recruiter with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to explain to a client that the problem they thought they were experiencing was not the actual problem.   Answer Question

Apr 15, 2019

Thank you for your review and for sharing your insights with us on Glassdoor. Welcome to the ADP team. #WorkHappy

Client Support Specialist Interview

Interview

Basic getting to know you interview questions. Cares more about the personality of the candidate. Very pleasant experience. Can't wait to work here, and with this great staff. 2, 30 minute interviews literally back to back. Bring notes for your prepared answers, and ask them questions. Don't just stick with "what is a day in the life of this job?" They care that you are passionate about ADP.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about a time you handled an angry customer.   Answer Question

Dec 3, 2018

Thank you for the review of your interview experience and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Haven, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Winter Haven, FL) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a very professional experience. I got asked a lot of questions, one after the other, which makes it hard to just rehearse the whole thing. Also because the questions can be very unexpected. The interviewers we very nice and very understanding. They encouraged me every time I responded and didn't make it seem like my answer was wrong. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you do after a long day of work/school to relax?   1 Answer

Mar 25, 2019

Thank you for the review and rating of your interview experience. We appreciate your insights and analysis.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Orlando, FL) in September 2018.

Interview

I was referred by a friend that worked at ADP. She sent a link to apply for the position online. A few days later I was asked to schedule a time for a phone screening. The phone screening is fairly straight forward. They ask about your previous job experiences and a couple of basic questions. The whole call lasted about 15 minutes. They then followed up the interview with 3 online tests. A few days after the phone screen and completing the tests, I was asked to come into the office for a 45 minute face-to-face interview where they asked more specific questions about my resume. Most of the questions started with "tell me a time when...". When that interview ended, I was able to meet with an associate who was new in the role and I was able to ask her more questions. I thought my interview was done after meeting with the associate, it was not. They then took me to another conference room where I met with the Vice President of the department where she gave me the opportunity to ask more questions about the positon and then she played a pre-recorded call where she asked me to listen and give positive and negative feedback about the escalated call. The interview lasted an hour and 45 minutes. I received my offer letter about 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• How do you tell an escalated caller that you can not do something for them and you have to tell them "no"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in September 2018.

Interview

It was about a month between application and in person interview. The in person interview was preceded by a phone interview and multiple assessments. I won't give too many details about my interview process as I felt a bit unprepared and the primary (of three) interviewer decided almost at the end that they didn't like me. I walked out of there feeling as if I never stood a chance.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had a complicated situation/problem and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • If you have multiple important assignments with the same deadline, how do you prioritize them?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to work with someone very different from you and how did you overcome those differences?   Answer Question
    • What three things do you feel are important qualities for a customer service agent to possess?   Answer Question

Oct 15, 2018

Thank you for sharing your insights into the interview experience and we apologize that your experience was negative. We aim for a professional experience in every interview session.

Client Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in September 2018.

Interview

Brief phone screen, then they send you an assessment to complete, first round of in person interviews with direct management then an additional interview with senior leaders where they had me role play a situation with a potential client

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Dec 30, 2019

Thank you for your review and for sharing your interview insights with us on Glassdoor. #WorkHappy

Client Support Specialist Interview

Interview

I filled out the application and the next day I got a phone call from the recruiter and did a phone screen. After my phone screen I did two assessments where I got an invitation to come in and do a face to face interview. I went in and interviewed with two managers and then was invited to interview with another manger where I was told that the recruiter will be in touch.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Aug 5, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the review and rating and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy