ADP Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP (Maitland, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

First, I was chosen for a phone interview in which I was notified about 1 week after applying online for the job position, after about 1 more week I was contacted to set up a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• On the phone interview they asked questions about what I do at my current job. They also asked how about a time when I had to assist an angry customer and how I handled the call.
    During the face to face interview I was mainly asked what I knew about the company.   Answer Question

Feb 26, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for the insights on your interview experience.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

interview with 3 managers.Asked basic customer service questions. the interview lasted About 30 minutes.......nothing hard but serious cust service based questions. in the end asked if I has any questions for them

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Sep 18, 2017 – Project Specialist

ADP appreciates your feedback regarding your application experience. We regret that you feel it was a negative experience, but we assure you that ADP’s employment decisions are never based on an applicant’s or employee’s disability status. Please feel free to contact ADP directly should you have any continuing concerns regarding the hiring process at Hr.Associate.Relations@adp.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, VA) in August 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online, a few days later I was scheduling an interview. They send you documents to go over before the interview. The interviewers were nice. They went over past work experience and talked about the company. They also played a call and asked what I would do differently.

Interview Questions

• Why ADP?
      Tell me about a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Oct 23, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for sharing your experience of interviewing at ADP Norfolk.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dracut, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Dracut, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied for the position on the company's website. The talent acquisition manager contacted me by email asking me when a good time to talk would be. Then we had a phone interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Applied in August. Took about 2 days before i received an email to select a date and time for interview. Interview was over the phone. Easy interview. A lot of what if questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (El Paso, TX).

Interview

This interview was a very long process, including two on the phone interviews (phone screening) and one in person interview. A very friendly environment, good people to talk to. This position focused in the 401 K retirement plan which required to take two exams after being hired and only a couple of days to pass it.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry client?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I applied online, 5 days later received an email to schedule a phone interview. Had the phone interview 2 days later with the screener, she asked basic questions about my experience, salary expectation and why I should be hired. That was on a Thursday and the next Monday I received a phone call to schedule a face to face interview with 2 hiring managers. The interview was scheduled on friday within the same week. During the face to face interview they asked alot of behavioral questions and explained about the position. 2 business days later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the most ans the least of your previous position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a very nice person and it lasted about 30 minutes, answered all the questions, felt good about all feedback. was told to wait till someone will contacted me...

Interview Questions

• how do you go above and beyond to help people with they problems   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Schedule a phone intreview. Received the pre screen call. I am still waiting for an email. I am a little disapointed that I have not heard from them yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a very challenging and timed Assessment on the computer. I got to have a Phone interview with a very cold and unenthusiastic person who was no very reassuring. Never got a Meeting with VP.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of thinking on your feet.   1 Answer