ADP Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.9

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA).

Interview

Applied in August. Took about 2 days before i received an email to select a date and time for interview. Interview was over the phone. Easy interview. A lot of what if questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (El Paso, TX).

Interview

This interview was a very long process, including two on the phone interviews (phone screening) and one in person interview. A very friendly environment, good people to talk to. This position focused in the 401 K retirement plan which required to take two exams after being hired and only a couple of days to pass it.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry client?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I applied online, 5 days later received an email to schedule a phone interview. Had the phone interview 2 days later with the screener, she asked basic questions about my experience, salary expectation and why I should be hired. That was on a Thursday and the next Monday I received a phone call to schedule a face to face interview with 2 hiring managers. The interview was scheduled on friday within the same week. During the face to face interview they asked alot of behavioral questions and explained about the position. 2 business days later I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What did you like the most ans the least of your previous position   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Louisville, KY) in August 2016.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a very nice person and it lasted about 30 minutes, answered all the questions, felt good about all feedback. was told to wait till someone will contacted me...

Interview Questions

• how do you go above and beyond to help people with they problems   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Applied online. Schedule a phone intreview. Received the pre screen call. I am still waiting for an email. I am a little disapointed that I have not heard from them yet.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had a very challenging and timed Assessment on the computer. I got to have a Phone interview with a very cold and unenthusiastic person who was no very reassuring. Never got a Meeting with VP.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of thinking on your feet.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Recruiter emails you for an interview then sets up a time to call. You must be available when the call comes in because they don't call back. You can try emailing them they don't reply. The recruiters are reading of a checklist of questions to ask you.

Interview Questions

• How much do you make and how much do you expect to get paid?
      Where did you hear about the job?
      Are you available for full-time job?
      Do you know about Payroll Programs?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADP (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2014.

Interview

Staffing agency called me in talked about the position and then submitted my resume to their client.
    they told when they class would start and where to meet the agency rep.

Interview Questions

• do you have any other plans for the next 90 days   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

They may have an opening today, and then you are gone in 60 days due to monthly budgeting cuts.
    This is especially dangerous in Tex. with an at will employment contract. A offer of employment is not worth any more than the day it was written.
    Interviews are initially provided by typical head hunters, with no knowledge or experience. Say a lot to get their attention and prove your self (if you do not know some one or have family inside the company). That's the only way you get a final interview with the person that matters.

Negotiation

No negotiation. They tell you what the job's is scaled at. Take or leave it.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

They only hire young kids anyone over 40 they will not hire.They opened up an office in the Philipeans and they are hiring workers for under $10000 no experience!! They are terrible an outside company makes mistakes when they hire you.