ADP Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Data Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager. Then went to the final round with final 2 candidates (50/50 shot at getting the job). My impression before the interview was that ADP was going to be an awesome place to work. When I went for the interview I realized the building was old, the equipment and computers looked worn down, there were only about 300 employees which were mostly call center employees, there was no tech/IT workers in the building, there was no cafeteria, etc. I also learned that my position was new and there were no actual data analysts in the building that I'd be working with.

I didn't want the job after the interview because of the reasons above. It didn't seem like a great place to work so I withdrew from the interview process. The hiring manager was a very nice person and I liked the people that I met, it just didn't meet my expectations (considering its a Fortune 500).

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions, wanting good communication skills.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Florham Park, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

During the first interview, I met with the two "junior" analysts for whom I'd be providing support; it lasted about an hour. About a week later, I came in to meet their boss; this interview was much shorter. Finally, I was given a "homework" assignment to be completed within 24 hours.

Interview Questions

• They were very common questions, such as background, strengths/weaknesses, and big-picture. There were quite a few questions, but there was a noticeable focus on two overall aspects- can he do the job itself (i.e. hard skills)? If so, how would he gel with the team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Roseland, NJ).

Interview

After two phone interviews, I was invited to a face-to-face interview with three team members and hiring manager, one by one. None of the question was technical, if anything behavioral. However, almost at the end of the interview, the manager asked whether "you are married, is wife was ok with relocation". Clearly, It seems I made the mistake to mention that I am gay and have a male spouse, but "we both were willing to relocate". After that, I perceived that all the following questions had the aim to look for some negative factor in my persona. Even when the manager tried to smooth the conversation, it was clear that their interest in my application was lost. No good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ADP (Detroit, MI) in April 2014.

Interview

Apply through company website, and was invited to have a phone interview in 3 days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at ADP (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

First Recruiter Interview followed by phone interview with hiring manager.